Everything Attachments Wait Time

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
Hey guys,
I am very excited to announce that EA Attachments have NEVER shipped so fast. Many attachments are shipping the same day as the order is placed.

Historically, the wait time for our products has been quite ugly and we've hated it as much as those having to wait grueling amounts of time for our products. Thankfully, the general customer response after the wait has been "It was well worth it".

Fast forward to the present..

After moving to our new facility this spring and getting adjusted, Everything Attachments ship times here lately have been LIGHTNING FAST. Please help me spread the word and let all tractor guys with a taste for the finest USA Made Quality and Value know about the current situation.

Thanks so much for the support. We'll do our best to keep this trend going into Spring!

Merry Christmas to you and yours from the EA Team!!
Travis

Here are a few pics from the factory floor.

20191219_083246s.jpg

20190731_070300s.jpg

20190816_091631s.jpg

20190816_091607s.jpg

20190624_115650s.jpg

20191001_162759s.jpg

weld.JPG

20190402_100937e.jpg

20190507_133707ig.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #2  
Thanks for the info Travis. Glad to hear the moves made by you guys are starting to pay dividends on production wait times. Keep up the good work!

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time
Thanks for the info Travis. Glad to hear the moves made by you guys are starting to pay dividends on production wait times. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Yeah, it's certainly been a journey. Seeing stuff fly out of here fast is soooo refreshing.
We'll keep the sparks flying and hopefully next year will be another for the record books!
Travis

Here's another assortment of attachments I just captured from the factory floor!
Travis

Check out the underside of the Xtreme 30-70 box blade! Did somebody say In Stock??

20191219_104052s.jpg

Father and Son Wicked Grapple assembly team with a couple of In Stock orange and green Wicked 60 root rake grapples!

20191219_103902s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #5  
I recently received a 7' deluxe 6-way Scrape blade in nearly half the estimated time. That was very welcome as the snows in New Hampshire have come.

I recently received a 7' deluxe 6-way Scrape blade in nearly half the estimated time. That was very welcome as the snows in New Hampshire have come.

That's great to hear MAD! We have several more where it came from, ready to roll.
Gotta get prepared for you snow bunnies!! Good luck with the cold. I hear it's gonna be colder tomorrow.
Travis

6 Way Deluxe for Compact Tractors

20191219_130836s.jpg

Xtreme Category I-II 6 Way Blades and Land Shark by EA HD 6 Way Blades with Hydraulic Options(84" Models and 96" Models)

20191219_130516s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #7  
I rally like your products and their prices. Unfortunately I live in the Northwest so your shipping cost drives me to your competition (if you really have any). Keep up the good work for your clients east of the Rockies.

Ron

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #8  
Nice job on reducing the wait times, Travis and Ted! :thumbsup:

You listened, you acted. :thumbsup:

I rally like your products and their prices. Unfortunately I live in the Northwest so your shipping cost drives me to your competition (if you really have any). Keep up the good work for your clients east of the Rockies.

Ron

Thanks!
If you have means of picking up in Seattle, shipping is quite reasonable. Lighter attachments ~300 pounds or so would ship for around $100 or just over. Also, multiple attachments shipping together generally reduce the shipping cost per item. Just keep us in mind and request a rate before buying!!
Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas!
Travis

Nice job on reducing the wait times, Travis and Ted! :thumbsup:

You listened, you acted. :thumbsup:

Thanks goeduck! Now I gotta sell it. :laughing:
Travis