/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
That won't work for a couple reasons... One, you NEVER install any toothbar accessory on a material bucket because structurally, they aren't strong enough to take the strain in the center with out bowing. Only use an excavation bucket with a double sheet floor.

You'll not have to worry about a tractor bending the bucket if a Wicked Toothbar is installed, tho..
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #132  
Use a jack inside the bucket between the lower edge and the upper reinforced section if bent like the photos above.
Mine is bent out the other way, so not an option for me to do it that way.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #133  
Mine is bent out the other way, so not an option for me to do it that way.
Wrap a chain around it and use a ratchet binder or some other similar method.
Place the bucket on a stump and lift the tractor front up with the loader.
Hi-Lift jack, Just need to bolt on a lip at the top and use it to compress instead of lift.
I can usually figure out some way to try to straighten it out with tools I have, I bet you can too.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #134  
That won't work for a couple reasons... One, you NEVER install any toothbar accessory on a material bucket because structurally, they aren't strong enough to take the strain in the center with out bowing. Only use an excavation bucket with a double sheet floor.

Two, when you attempt to jack the deformed floor back down, what will happen is, as you apply pressure to it, it will pull in the side sheets and most likely crack the welds.... and, you will never get the floor parallel to the bucket again anyway. Has to be heated and straightened. Cold forming will not work satisfactorily.

On the side, I rebuild buckets that have been abused like that and you have to cut the side sheets away and reweld them or the bucket will always have a smile in it. Not just small tractors either, I do wheel loaders as well. You'd be amazed how buckets get abused.

My suggestion is always buy an excavation bucket versus a materials bucket. Every brand of tractor builders offers them
I disagree, I have one of the wicked tooth bars on my original LS bucket and it has made it incredibly strong and rigid, no sign of bowing, but it didn't really bow much before the toothbar. But now it digs much easier and effectively.

I also think it's worth a shot to try to straighten it as described, It had no problem "cold forming" out of shape to begin with.

And what makes you think every brand of tractor builders offers different loader buckets? Maybe on bigger Utility and Row crop tractors but I haven't seen them on CUT and SCUT lines unless it's a not advertised thing you have to ask for.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #135  
I disagree, I have one of the wicked tooth bars on my original LS bucket and it has made it incredibly strong and rigid, no sign of bowing, but it didn't really bow much before the toothbar. But now it digs much easier and effectively.

I also think it's worth a shot to try to straighten it as described, It had no problem "cold forming" out of shape to begin with.

And what makes you think every brand of tractor builders offers different loader buckets? Maybe on bigger Utility and Row crop tractors but I haven't seen them on CUT and SCUT lines unless it's a not advertised thing you have to ask for.
If you go to the Kubota website and do the builder, you will see an option for a heavy duty bucket.

Attachments

• FA053AD1-FF0F-4EF3-9B39-574EA8D548A0.png
    FA053AD1-FF0F-4EF3-9B39-574EA8D548A0.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Some fresh Wicked Toothbar feedback from a great EA Customer!

Currently, you get an even better sale price when you add one to your cart. #TryIt
Travis

vse.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #137  
Not something I require and I have fabbed my own in the past and it's leaning inside the shed wall. One thing I did was I used shanks with replaceable Tungsten Carbide roll pin attached teeth so when the insert gets worn, I can exchange them easily with new ones. A hammer and suitable punch (and a new roll pin) is all I need to renew the grouser. No need to weld them on (though I could HT braze them) but I don't as shock loading is minimal. Big excavation buckets have them welded on and I've replaced more than a few as I work on very large buckets here at the shop all the time and most get delivered with the machine attached too.

I have all the room I need to store them when I work on them. Don't do mechanical work, just buckets on loaders and backhoe's and excavator hoes. They appear (low bed and machine) usually unannounced with appear telling me what the want done. it's usually easy to see without any note. I've learned sometimes the hard way how to operate a variety of machines but I don't claim any proficiency or skill at it and I don't even own a tracked backhoe or a tractor mounted one.. If I need one all I have to do is make a phone call and I get a skilled operator as well as the machine.

I do provide diesel for a machine (I fill them up) and the operator with food and a beverage. Do the same with my arborist work if I need any. I sharpen chipper blades and saw chain loops for all the local arborists and commercial tree companies around here, so a phone call is all that is required. Too old to be climbing trees (did that years ago, had my own tree removal business in Ohio), but now if I need tree work, the phone is all I need and if by magic, a truck with a High Ranger appears along with a chipper and it gets done ands my wallet and checking account never feels any of it. I do own a stump grinder and I do, do stumps for local tree companies that don't own one as they are very expensive today, much like everything else is.

If you haven't added a Wicked Toothbar to unleash the full potential of your tractor's bucket, now's a great time!
Now through Monday at midnight, when added to cart, you get an additional 10% off of the current sale prices shown.
Travis