Electric UTVs

/ Electric UTVs #21  
There is the Intimidator brand, they seem well built,

Attachments

• 1673100905207.png
    1673100905207.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 120
   / Electric UTVs #23  
Yes, I looked at them there also. Bought my Branson from that dealer.

/ Electric UTVs
There are 4x4 electric golf cart models available
Here's an example company who apparently starts with ezgo models: Mars 4X4 72 Volt Golf Cart Prowler EV: Electric Side by side UTV
Don't know anything about quality etc., just that they do exist and something like it may fit the bill for your needs

There's also 4x4 conversion kits available for a lot of different electric carts if you need one on the cheap
Reply from them:

We are currently out of stock of these carts.

Currently, the factory has no production scheduled for 2023,2024.

Was there anything else you were looking for?

Thank you,

Mars Cars

/ Electric UTVs #25  
FWIW I would be leery of upstart companies...many cart companies don't hang around too long...mostly because they can't match the quality for the money that the half a dozen or so major players produce...

Not necessarily germane to the OP's needs but a search on CL will show lots of used older carts that are in like new condition...being able to get parts is paramount for any cart / SBS or UTV type vehicle...

/ Electric UTVs #26  
FWIW I would be leery of upstart companies...many cart companies don't hang around too long...mostly because they can't match the quality for the money that the half a dozen or so major players produce...

Not necessarily germane to the OP's needs but a search on CL will show lots of used older carts that are in like new condition...being able to get parts is paramount for any cart / SBS or UTV type vehicle...
Agreed. I think the companies like the one linked purchases a name brand commercial cart, in this case EZGO, and upfits a front axle motor drive kit. So parts for the main cart wouldn't be an issue, but it is a potential issue for the front axle kit depending on source

/ Electric UTVs #27  
Do a Google search for "Textron Electric UTV"....They make a variety...Textron is a major player in light electric vehicles and many other things...
Do you have a current link? From what I can tell from their website, the only 4x4 UTV in their family is the Arctic Cat and I don't see one of those that is electric.

It appears maybe they tried electric 4 or 5 years ago, but nothing current. Maybe I missed it, though.

/ Electric UTVs #28  
Do you have a current link? From what I can tell from their website, the only 4x4 UTV in their family is the Arctic Cat and I don't see one of those that is electric.

It appears maybe they tried electric 4 or 5 years ago, but nothing current. Maybe I missed it, though.
Today Textron Off Road builds a wide variety of off-road vehicles, including UTVs under the Wildcat, Havoc, Stampede and Prowler UTV names, along with a full line of Alterra ATVs.

/ Electric UTVs #29  
Today Textron Off Road builds a wide variety of off-road vehicles, including UTVs under the Wildcat, Havoc, Stampede and Prowler UTV names, along with a full line of Alterra ATVs.

Thanks. If you go to Textronoffroad.com, it takes you to the Arctic Cat website. They don't show an EV. I wonder if that dealer is just using old info or if there is a California only model?

Wildcat, Prowler and Alterra are all sold under the Arctic Cat name.
The nearest dealer to us is in Greenville, TX and they don't have any in stock and the only ones listed are these 3.

From what I can tell it looks like Textron bought Arctic Cat and tried to leverage that into using the Textron brand on them, but recently gave up and went back to the Arctic Cat branding. Apparently, a lot of people didn't know who Textron was...Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beachcraft, EZGO and more.

/ Electric UTVs
Mrs. T decided she wanted an EV UTV. In our particular situation, it seems to be a good fit. A work UTV on our retirement property. No trail riding. No risk of running out of 'juice'. Just us and some dog, so 3 seats is plenty.

She chose the Chinese one. (I know). Hisun Sector E1. $13500 with winch, windscreen and roof standard. I don't like buying Chinese products, but also will not bite off my nose to spite my face.

There are too few choices right now and Polaris made theirs such a 'deluxe' model that the prices were crazy. The Kinetic starts at $25k. Once you add in some basics, it is more than double the price. I figure worst case it breaks down after warranty and we have to buy new...still less money. Maybe by then, a few more choices will be available.
Thanks for info on Hisun. Have contacted them. Polaris does not seem to be having the Ranger available. Think they're pushing the Kinetic.