Electric UTVs

/ Electric UTVs #61  
I've severe neuropathy (idiopathic) in my lower legs; so, I can no longer drive my Miata nor my wife's Mazda3. So, I'll have garage space next to my tractor where the Miata is.

Been looking into UTVs. Seems JD no longer makes its small diesel Gator that has only a 1 gallon fuel tank. Now most gas and diesel UTVs have excessive massive 21+ hp engines.

So, the only thing that makes sense is an electric one. So far, I've only located JD and Polaris who both have them at around 15k$.

Anyone have one of these or something else? I no longer use gasoline so would prefer to stay away from gasoline.

Wife could use the UTV to tote her stuff about.

/ Electric UTVs #62  
That's just a golf car. No 4wd. Lower ground clearance. Great for some properties, but not much good for doing any work.

/ Electric UTVs #63  
That's just a golf car. No 4wd. Lower ground clearance. Great for some properties, but not much good for doing any work.
Great for large retirement communities.

/ Electric UTVs #64  
Golf cart is not meant to replace a 4wd UTV.
Properly upgraded a used cart can work for some situations.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 26
   / Electric UTVs #65  
Did a little more 'real' work with the E1. Pulled my 1000lb 14x7 trailer. Loaded it up with brush and dead fall. Didn't bother it a bit, even up hill. Low gear, 2wd. I need to play with it in M, next.

All of that wood is now just a small pile of ash. 😀