Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #261  
On Watched Threads list, check the box by the ones to stop watching, scroll to the bottom of the page and click With Selected, choose Stop Watching, then GO.
Got it. Thank you very much!!!

/ Coming soon list
I hope you do. That's how I found my way back on here after several years absence.

The thread starter icon is already implemented.

/ Coming soon list #264  
I used to comment on articles from the local newspaper. They would only allow them for 48 hours. One woman didn't like me and was constantly flagging my posts for no reason, knowing that by the time a moderator would bring them back the 48 hour period would be up. She was very good at controlling the conversation that way. Apparently she finally blocked me and while I could read her posts I never had another of mine reported.
I think that's why I don't believe in blocking people, it's a lot easier to skip over somebody's posts.

/ Coming soon list #265  
maybe want to have the large tractorbynet logo go to www.tractorbynet.com homepage as the word FORUM links to forum home.
presently both items link to same page.

/ Coming soon list #266  
Can anybody tell me the procedure to unblock members?

/ Coming soon list #267  
Can anybody tell me the procedure to unblock members?
click your name top right then the ignoring link

Capture.PNG

/ Coming soon list #270  
Any chance we'll ever see the the old emojis again? There are a lot more now, but they just don't fit these forums as well as the old ones. $0.02 (an example of a missing emoji)...