Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Since a lot of members have the same question I'll update this post with the items that are planned or added.

1. We will bring a simple my home link back so you won't need two clicks to get there. Give me a couple of days to do that.

2. Number of posts per page will be added.

3. Tractor listed below username info with posts. We had some formatting issues with this so we had to put it on hold.

4. If possible we'll add the old TBN smiley faces back.

5. Broken inline images are related to the changeover time from one server to the other so this needs a couple of days to resolve.

6. Dark mode

7. Hide forums

8. OP indicator

9. Inbox folders

10. Attachment manager

11. My Home folders

12. Forum jump

Will add more to this list and you can make requests in reply to this thread.

Last edited:
   / Coming soon list #2  
Ability to 'Hide' entire forums. Sort of the opposite of Watched forums.

Unfence the Front Porch. Make it a normal forum.

Titles of threads you've read in normal font. Unread would be Bold with the yellow icon.

Dump the 'Attaboy' slap on the back thingy. (Good post, good doggy)

Move topic subtags (Price Check, Comparison, etc.) to the right of thread titles so they don't shift them.

Extend post edit time to 10 or 15 minutes before the edit flag is added.

Last edited:
   / Coming soon list #3  
I agree with Diggin It. This seems to be a common problem with all of the recent forum "upgrades".
There are approximately 75 forums here but I am only interested in a few of them. Sorting out the new posts from 75 forums is a PAIN!

/ Coming soon list #4  
4. If possible we'll add the old TBN smiley faces back.

Thank you, the new smilies faces are very impressive. 😊 Merging the old with the new would be even better! (y)

/ Coming soon list #5  
I agree with Diggin It. This seems to be a common problem with all of the recent forum "upgrades".
There are approximately 75 forums here but I am only interested in a few of them. Sorting out the new posts from 75 forums is a PAIN!
There appears to be a way to do that.
Go into a forum that you like to watch.
Up to the top right, you'll see a WATCH button.
Select it.
Repeat for the forums you like to WATCH.
Then you can go to the top of your page, and right next to the Watched menu is a little down arrow.
Push that arrow and select Watched Forums.

Give it a try. Takes some getting used to, but very useful. Let us know if it works for you.

/ Coming soon list #6  
There appears to be a way to do that.

Give it a try. Takes some getting used to, but very useful. Let us know if it works for you.
Nope. That collects the ones you want in one place, but it doesn't remove the ones you don't from searches like 'New Posts' or 'Today's Posts'.

/ Coming soon list #7  
Nope. That collects the ones you want in one place, but it doesn't remove the ones you don't from searches like 'New Posts' or 'Today's Posts'.
Today's Posts will show all of the posts in the past day, just like the previous version.
Watched Forums will only show the forums you select to watch.

/ Coming soon list #8  
It would be nice to have the top Navigation Bar inside the forum page, just as it is inside a topic.

Specifically looking for this:
Forums > Community Forums >News/Feedback

Here it is inside a topic:
Screenshot-2021-02-28-at-9-16-39-AM.png

And missing inside a category forum:
Screenshot-2021-02-28-at-9-16-53-AM.png

/ Coming soon list #9  
New and Today's posts will show posts for all forums whether you watch them or not. Hiding forums suppresses all posts in those forums so they do not appear in either Today's or New Post searches.

It trims the search results down to just the forums you have not hidden.

/ Coming soon list
New and Today's posts will show posts for all forums whether you watch them or not. Hiding forums suppresses all posts in those forums so they do not appear in either Today's or New Post searches.

It trims the search results down to just the forums you have not hidden.

Did we have that feature on the old software or is this a new feature request?