Barn Cat?

/ Barn Cat? #153  
If the head comes off, can one still roll one's eyes?

Maybe it's just me ... but ....

I've always assumed the brain would be aware for the time it takes to suffer sufficient loss of blood/oxygen. It was not uncommon for an executioner to pick up a severed head and stare it in the eyes.

/ Barn Cat? #154  
I forgot about him. Had is head frozen in cryogenic facility, correct?

Yes, and legend has it the person cutting Ted's head off asked for an electric knife after getting tired. Gotta wonder about some "scientists" when it comes to that whole line of thinking. Meanwhile.... back to barn cats....

/ Barn Cat? #155  
Maybe it's just me ... but ....

I've always assumed the brain would be aware for the time it takes to suffer sufficient loss of blood/oxygen. It was not uncommon for an executioner to pick up a severed head and stare it in the eyes.
I think the loss of blood pressure would be immediate lights out. Anything you see would be reactionary.... I'd hope! YIKES!!! :eek:

:)

/ Barn Cat? #156  
You are correct. I will never understand or accept any reasons why someone won't vaccinate their animals against rabies. If they can't afford it, they shouldn't own them. Its just that simple.

Thank you for accepting my statements and not going into a rant or locking the thread. Now we might be getting somewhere. You didn't call anyone ignorant or inhumane or any other derogatory name. You simply stated your opinion about pet ownership. Well stated.

/ Barn Cat? #157  
I think the loss of blood pressure would be immediate lights out. Anything you see would be reactionary.... I'd hope! YIKES!!! :eek:

:)

Well, there is only one way to find out...

/ Barn Cat? #159  
Cat burglar.jpg

Cat Burglar