• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #425  
I would think the intent of the rule would be similar to the political rule. You have a lot of strong opinions and are not likely to change anyone's mind. You will, however, drive away some viewers which costs the Boss money. Imagine owning a general store and having a preacher start off inside. Then other people argue with him and your customers go elsewhere. Even if you personally agree with the preacher, it is not a good mix with a business.

/ Banning a member
It must be an issue if the rules ban religious quotes. :unsure:
Maybe to the site owner/mods. Pinning that on a past member who left because they didn't agree with the rules due to their convictions is kind of a stretch isn't it? Especially to imply they would react the same to someone posting an opposing view, I guarantee no two people on this planet agree on everything. Part of what made this country great is we all agreed to that we didn't all have to agree.

Last edited:
   / Banning a member #427  
He doesn't need to. If you cannot see the connection, you either don't understand who we are discussing or you encourage the trolling.
I understand completely. I choose to selectively ignore it. Without using the UI feature.

Trolling is subjective.

Hope you understand that.

/ Banning a member #430  
Ol’rip-y??

He’s above reproach or just ignore it, see his comments above.
I am not the one with hurt feelings or trying to rally troops to ban someone.
Talk about petty.
And I respect members usernames.
It is after all...in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.