• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #411  
I'm sure OldPath05 wouldn't like it if someone put non-Christian quotes in their signature. The rule exists for a reason.
Personally if I want religious quotes I will read the Bible and not look to a tractor forum.

If a quote is a good quote regardless where it came from and who said it if its relevant and good why would it matter? the bible or any religious book for that matter are full of wisdom regardless if you are a believer or not.

/ Banning a member #412  
If a quote is a good quote regardless where it came from and who said it if its relevant and good why would it matter? the bible or any religious book for that matter are full of wisdom regardless if you are a believer or not.
satanism is a religion so would you want satanic quotes?

/ Banning a member #413  
satanism is a religion so would you want satanic quotes?

This is diverting the argument, the issue you have is the religion, this issue I would have to satanism religion is satanism... If a quote doesn't promote arm or evil why not, although it might be hard in the case you pointed out ... again if its a relevant and meaningful quote why not...

this is tag as an ''satanism quote'' whether or not it's from that ''religion'' I do not know but I don't see anything wrong with it, what dose it mean ? don't be scared of changes...

''Electricity for example was considered a very Satanic thing when it was first discovered and utilized''

one need to look at the meaning of it and not where it came from or the integrity of the individual who wrote it.

Last edited:
   / Banning a member
How do you know if was whomever that got the thread closed? Did you report them?
Nope I've got it on ignore. But several threads fairly lengthy threads have been closed after it got involved.

/ Banning a member #419  
Nope I've got it on ignore. But several threads fairly lengthy threads have been closed after it got involved.
That behavior (closure) can be true for a number of reasons other than a particular members posting or content posted.

/ Banning a member
That behavior (closure) can be true for a number of reasons other than a particular members posting or content posted.
True, but since you seem to have no understanding of this specific issue I'd recommend some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.