Anybody built a Tiny House?

/ Anybody built a Tiny House? #51  
After speaking with the relatives that would benefit from a lipless shower and a ramp I learned that I don't need an ADA spec ramp or a lipless shower. The scooter will safely go up and down much steeper inclines than 1:12 and their shower at home has a lip. I do need to try to make the lip as low as possible so I guess I will be shopping around. The most important thing to have are grab bars in the right locations.
I know I said this before but I still want to thank everyone for their help and suggestions. This is a new area for me and I needed good info and advice and suggestions.
Cheers,
Eric
For my elderly folks before I installed grab bars for them I had them go in the shower and see where they would reach out to where a grab bar would be handy for them. Fully clothed and no eye turpentine was required lol.

/ Anybody built a Tiny House? #52  
Id also put an extensive overkill of blocking behind shower so you hit something solid imo.

/ Anybody built a Tiny House? #53  
Fellas,
I just want to thank you all for your posts on this thread.

Been quietly watching and learning from all of you.

Please keep it up and thank you again.

/ Anybody built a Tiny House? #54  
Here's bare minimum comfortable functionality I built for upstairs bathroom, using conventional fixtures available readily for a small bathroom for my 24x30 3 bedroom 1 3/4 bath cape cod style cabin. Like I previously mentioned a dormer would have been nice and made layout simpler but chose a different somewhat challenging simplicity, nor did I want to work on steel roof flashing on a 10 pitch roof later on. If you want actual measurements can't get them for you until end of the month, notice how close 28" narrower toilet is to shower entrance probably about a foot. I chose to be able to stand up without cocking my head to one side while taking a leak rather than have a runway into shower. I suppose I wouldn't recommend for disabled or grossly overweight people. Everyone that's used that bathroom hasn't had any problems or complaints with it. Good luck and imo id seriously consider nautilus brand retractable shower doors for smaller bathroom showers especially over any curtain and rod setup, or doors, out there.

Attachments

• KIMG2382.JPG
    KIMG2382.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 38
  • KIMG2380.JPG
    KIMG2380.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39