Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ads #11  
.....and again just now....
Screenshot_20230727-081908.png

/ Ads #12  
If I don't log in to TBN, the ads are overpowering on my ipad that doesn't have any ad-block software.

/ Ads #16  
Seems better, the one that covered the whole page seems to be gone.
Thank you :)

/ Ads #18  
Quite frankly, this is the most irritating site (functionality wise) I have ever participated in. Adds will cause enormous pauses in page displays, and when I type in messages, there will be huge pauses between my typing and having the letters show up in the screen. On top of that often I will come to the site and my browser (FireFox) will spin it's wheels waiting to load the site page. Sometimes that goes on for too long and I just go somewhere else. Not very conducive to participation by the membership. And yes, I am logged in at all times.

I know about ads helping paying the bills. I run a few forum sites myself. But in my personal opinion whoever runs this place went WAY overboard with with the ads, or running on a server host what is WAY too underpowered to run the scripts.

IMHO.

Sheesh, I went to use another browser to see if it was browser related. I was not logged in then. Are you kidding me? Had I seen that mess before I registered, I would have never bothered. Matter of fact, I think I will look around to see if I can find an alternative tractor related message board site to use. This is pretty ridiculous.

And FYI, I DO go to a lot of other sites, but this problem is unique to this one.

/ Ads #19  
Weird…..I run Firefox and don’t have a issue at all…..

None on my iPhone either

/ Ads #20  
Quite frankly, this is the most irritating site (functionality wise) I have ever participated in. Adds will cause enormous pauses in page displays, and when I type in messages, there will be huge pauses between my typing and having the letters show up in the screen. On top of that often I will come to the site and my browser (FireFox) will spin it's wheels waiting to load the site page. Sometimes that goes on for too long and I just go somewhere else. Not very conducive to participation by the membership. And yes, I am logged in at all times.

I know about ads helping paying the bills. I run a few forum sites myself. But in my personal opinion whoever runs this place went WAY overboard with with the ads, or running on a server host what is WAY too underpowered to run the scripts.

IMHO.

Sheesh, I went to use another browser to see if it was browser related. I was not logged in then. Are you kidding me? Had I seen that mess before I registered, I would have never bothered. Matter of fact, I think I will look around to see if I can find an alternative tractor related message board site to use. This is pretty ridiculous.

And FYI, I DO go to a lot of other sites, but this problem is unique to this one.
What device are you using? Can you post a screen shot of a typical page so I can see if the ads you're experiencing are correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.