Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ads #31  
I'm mainly curious about whether the ads are the issue you're experiencing or something else. The ad layout for members is limited compared to what guests see. There should never be any delays in page loading speeds unless something is wrong.
I just had to reinstall Windows, then switched from Edge to Firefox.

This Annotation 2023-08-12 130427.png
is before downloading my adblock

With Adblock Annotation 2023-08-12 135730.png

They are manageable, but I'm just wondering if they are supposed to be there.

/ Ads #33  
Looks correct. I guess the adblock isn't working? 🥸
I was just curious if it was normal or not. They intrude on the forum so I probably don't even notice them.
I do know that since "upgrading" everything is even slower than it was.

/ Ads #34  
I'm mainly curious about whether the ads are the issue you're experiencing or something else. The ad layout for members is limited compared to what guests see. There should never be any delays in page loading speeds unless something is wrong.
I am logged in when I view this site. And it is ONLY this site where I am having the problems. For instance right now I can only type in about 16 keystrokes before the bounceback from your server pauses and letters will start showing up that I typed. I can keep on typing and eventually all the keystrokes WILL show up, but it is definitely a nuisance.

Generally this sort of problem is caused by buffering or caching being set up incorrectly.

Last edited:
   / Ads #35  
I know enough to know that I am on the site, not having any problems, and the only person I know of having any problems is you and you are supposedly “The expert”

😎
So short answer from you is "No, I really don't have the experience with running websites to know what I am talking about."

I never said I was any expert. I just said I am experienced enough with message board sites to recognize a problem and try to bring it to the attenion of someone who might be able to do something about it. And your pony in this show is ___________?

/ Ads #36  
My pony is…. Freedom of speech, and I get to say what I think 😎

/ Ads #37  
My pony is…. Freedom of speech, and I get to say what I think 😎

LOL!! Well, you are certainly not the first, nor will you be the last, who mistakenly believes it is the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights that grants them the freedom to display their ignorance of a topic and flaunt their lack of wit in how to present it in public based on what they "think".

Have a good life, fella. Sorry, but I bore easily when engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

/ Ads #38  
For instance right now I can only type in about 16 keystrokes before the bounceback from your server pauses and letters will start showing up that I typed. I can keep on typing and eventually all the keystrokes WILL show up, but it is definitely a nuisance.
If this was happening for many users we wouldn't be getting many posts but we would be getting emails and complaints from multiple users. So far you're the only one to report it. Try a couple different browsers and settings and see if anything changes.

/ Ads #39  
I think Muhammad said it very well!

Only poor RICH seems to be having issues, us poor WITLESS peeples somehow muddy through without issues….

Sure wonder how that happens……

😂😂😂😂

/ Ads #40  
Now that this witless old man had a chance to drink a ole cup o Joe, it does be seem to me to be where this conversation started back a while ago…….
ONLY poor RICH was having trouble!

And he was the self proclaimed SMART one!!

LOL

SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER, EVER PROCLAIM FOR MYSELF!

😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂😉😂

Status
Not open for further replies.