Zero Turn suspension forks?

/ Zero Turn suspension forks?
   / Zero Turn suspension forks? #12  
I went and picked up fuel at the depot and a woman was mowing with a stand-on ZTR. She had quite the bouncy ride too. Our drought has made the ground rough and unforgiving so it sure is a hard way to make a living right now. There has to be a way to suspend them mowers so they ride better. (like Ferris?)

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #13  
The link to their site is in the first post. You can look.
It didn't list 1 for the 5R series you had mentioned calling them about your z530R . so I thought they may have steered you in what model may fit?

I went and picked up fuel at the depot and a woman was mowing with a stand-on ZTR. She had quite the bouncy ride too. Our drought has made the ground rough and unforgiving so it sure is a hard way to make a living right now. There has to be a way to suspend them mowers so they ride better. (like Ferris?)
My SIL has a Gravely, with some sort of suspension. He loves it but, it cost him like $10k...

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #15  
Ok after doing some homework ( reached out to the company and never received a response) I found the model 500 unfortunately won't fit my Z545R. what I did was research the models they said it fit . looked up the part numbers from John deere. and found out it's made for a 5 inch tire and is 5.5 inches wide.The R500 series uses a 6 inch wide tire. and has a 6.5 inch width between the forks. So im hoping they make a wider 1 for the R500 series soon 🙏.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #16  
just called the company and they have no intentions of producing 1 a inch wider. bummer.

just called the company and they have no intentions of producing 1 a inch wider. bummer.
Thanks for saving me the research time. Yeah, bummer. I'm not swapping to smaller tires, either.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #18  
I put them on my mower and did not see that big of a difference. I still think the comfort glide or scags suspension sled are the most comfortable way to go for a zero turn.

/ Zero Turn suspension forks? #19  
the guy had mentioned that they had rubber in them. and couldn't be welded on.