You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #932  
Just about everything that guy did up thru 1982 (Nylon Curtain) was phenomenal. Kinda lost interest in him after that, the whole Uptown Girl pop crap didn't cut it, for me.

/ You Know You Are Old When
Just about everything that guy did up thru 1982 (Nylon Curtain) was phenomenal. Kinda lost interest in him after that, the whole Uptown Girl pop crap didn't cut it, for me.

You don’t like Christy???

I think the video is great!

But then again, I’m old!

/ You Know You Are Old When #934  
I own a 1990 ZR-1 Corvette. I've thought about the Factory Five Supercar with my LT5 engine. All aluminum, dual overhead cam. Currently 530 hp.
That should make it go like stink! The car weights 2250 pounds. My FI 302 puts out 375 hp. Mathematically that is 6 pounds to the hp which is enough to kill the unsuspecting driver. For reference a Mustang GT with Coyote 5L is about 10 pounds to the hp. I had that car, it made 60 mph in 4.3 seconds. The Cobra is quicker if you can get and maintain traction. The kit carts are stronger, lighter, and faster than the original Cobra. Be careful out there

Attachments

• COBRA.jpg
    COBRA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
   / You Know You Are Old When #935  
That should make it go like stink! The car weights 2250 pounds. My FI 302 puts out 375 hp. Mathematically that is 6 pounds to the hp which is enough to kill the unsuspecting driver. For reference a Mustang GT with Coyote 5L is about 10 pounds to the hp. I had that car, it made 60 mph in 4.3 seconds. The Cobra is quicker if you can get and maintain traction. The kit carts are stronger, lighter, and faster than the original Cobra. Be careful out there
At the track I've run a personal best of 3.7 seconds o to 60mph in my 2006 GT.
It has over 650HP at the rears.
No traction control.

/ You Know You Are Old When
At the track I've run a personal best of 3.7 seconds o to 60mph in my 2006 GT.
It has over 650HP at the rears.
No traction control.

OMG. You certainly do not act old!!!

/ You Know You Are Old When #937  
I don't have much track time. I think 13.2 was my best in the 1/4 mile.
The car should do better with a better driver.

/ You Know You Are Old When #939  
You see a commercial on TV for a certain insurance company and your justifiably, agreeing with the actors saving old stuff with a forewarning of becoming your folks, examples that came to mind are Old car floor matts, butter/ in my case coffee containers, and my favorite left over crown molding. Guilty, guilty and very guilty. I swear some of those actors are my doppelgangers, Lol.

/ You Know You Are Old When #940  
You don’t like Christy???

I think the video is great!

But then again, I’m old!
Great video, but bubblegum crap song. They owned a vacation home in the same town where we vacationed every year (Harvey Cedars), and you'd see them there occasionally in the latter half of the 1980's. My kids still get excited when we drive past their old house, although I don't know who owns it now.