Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #41  
Maybe 8% think they could stick and maintain an arm in each nostril, then pray it’s not a mouth breather 😂
Have you seen an elephant nostril?

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #43  
I could fist-fight at least two medium sized tarantulas.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #44  
I got too much crap do do on my list, outside of a house cat, I'll just shoot them.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #45  
Back in the 80's I was stationed at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon. Me and another Marine where in the basement, when a rat came down the hall. We both pulled our side handle baton's out to deal with it, but it was faster then we where and it ran up the leg of Dan, the other Marine. He screamed, I might of screamed too. It shocked us pretty good!!!! The rat went between his legs and stopped at his crotch. Dan spread his legs, but there really wasn't anything I could do. For a second that seemed like a minute, we where all frozen. Hitting it with the Baton was out of the question, pulling out my pistol wasn't option either. Then it ran down his leg and under an office door.

Nobody was hurt, but we both realized that in a fight with a rat, we had lost that one!!!
If y'all could be talked into a rematch I'd place good money on you and not be disappointed by who lost. It would be worth losing money just to watch. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #46  
Maybe one of my wife's house cats, one of the declawed ones....lol

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
I read the whole thread.

Then I sat back in my chair with a beer and thought…..I wish I could get back that 15 minutes.
lol but you read it, must’ve not been so bad …

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #48  
Back in the 80's I was stationed at the US Embassy in Yaounde Cameroon. Me and another Marine where in the basement, when a rat came down the hall. We both pulled our side handle baton's out to deal with it, but it was faster then we where and it ran up the leg of Dan, the other Marine. He screamed, I might of screamed too. It shocked us pretty good!!!! The rat went between his legs and stopped at his crotch. Dan spread his legs, but there really wasn't anything I could do. For a second that seemed like a minute, we where all frozen. Hitting it with the Baton was out of the question, pulling out my pistol wasn't option either. Then it ran down his leg and under an office door.

Nobody was hurt, but we both realized that in a fight with a rat, we had lost that one!!!
Funniest TBN post EVER. I have completely changed my mind about this thread.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #49  
Still do not understand why people fear geese, not really that hard to subdue if you go in on offence.
Says you. My brother was wondering how many eggs one of his geese was sitting on so he concocted a plan. He would go near her waving his jacket to drive her away and hold until I could count the eggs. ,,,,,,,,,,She didn't run off as planned ,she plowed in flapping wings, biting and squawking. Geese mate for life. Squawking alerted her mate who was out on the pond for a swim. The male flew in like an old B26 with an aerial attack. Take it from me,those flapping wings don't feel like feather dusters, they feel like nunchuks or a beating with a shovel handle. BTW ol B-26 had claws on his landing gear capiable of removing a man's eyeball.
So yea Eagle,I'll lay 2 to 1 on the geese if you and another bad ass want to show how tough you are up against a pair of nesting geese.