Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #21  
Deleted.

Going to see if another family member has the newspaper clippings of the early family bear wrestler. Will post anything if I find it.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #22  
A good friend of mine was shoveling out some remnants in a silo when a big rat reared up.
He hit it full on with the heavy shovel and the rat just got angry.
They are not just big mice.

I have seen elephants knock cars over like they are toys.

Wolf up close are pretty damn large.

Goose are nasty, but ultimately will not win. I used to see the Eastern Europen immigrants walk into the woods and walk out with a goose on each shoulder, not even breathing hard.

I was attacked by a large German shepard when I was little. It would be hard to really fight one if it was determined. but is doable.

I have seen a crocodile take down a water buffalo.

Lion Paws are big enough that one hit is enough to kill someone, and then the teeth.

A gorilla or chimpanzee, zero chance of winning

People have boxed against kangaroos and won, but with both kicking and punching, reduces the chances, one hoof to the head and out.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #23  
My starting point is I know one person who has killed a mouse barehanded... That makes mice and rats long odds in my book for me. Anything else on that list, I wouldn't bet a candy bar on me personally, as I have seen way too many human/animal interactions that were along the lines of @EddieWalker's. That said, with the possible exception of polar bears, and pigs, most animals aren't in it for a fight to the death. Escape is top of mind.

I have an acquaintance who can kill rattlesnakes barehanded by grabbing their tails and snapping them once like a whip. I would not have believed it possible if I had not seen him do it multiple times. It is 100% technique; his reflexes are not fast. And no, I'm, never, ever, trying that myself. I lived for a time where the cobras had local names that were basically the number of steps you could take after being bitten, seven, eleven, fourteen, and twenty one.

I do better with a tool.

I'm sure many of you are more talented.

All the best,

Peter

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #25  
I bet not... have you ever seen someone resist a police dog ? wolves even dogs for that matter has bone crushing jaw power, a bite force of over 1200PSI and a body weigh up to 175 pound.

I have seen a moose kill site with one single tracks of wolf.
Yeah, I've seen people resist police dogs. I've also seen them pick the dog up and toss it off.

As long as you have the realization that if you stop, you're gonna die, you can take on a large relentless dog, choke it out and survive. You're probably gonna get torn to shreds, but you can survive with some luck and keeping your head.

Note I said "good chance" ;)

Wild dogs don't go for your head and neck. They go for your legs and back. Death by a thousand cuts. That's why packs work so well. Each time you face one head on, another takes a shot at your backside. When you finally go down, it's most likely over in that situation.

Hope I never have to find out.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #26  
My starting point is I know one person who has killed a mouse barehanded... That makes mice and rats long odds in my book for me. Anything else on that list, I wouldn't bet a candy bar on me personally, as I have seen way too many human/animal interactions that were along the lines of @EddieWalker's. That said, with the possible exception of polar bears, and pigs, most animals aren't in it for a fight to the death. Escape is top of mind.

I have an acquaintance who can kill rattlesnakes barehanded by grabbing their tails and snapping them once like a whip. I would not have believed it possible if I had not seen him do it multiple times. It is 100% technique; his reflexes are not fast. And no, I'm, never, ever, trying that myself. I lived for a time where the cobras had local names that were basically the number of steps you could take after being bitten, seven, eleven, fourteen, and twenty one.

I do better with a tool.

I'm sure many of you are more talented.

All the best,

Peter
When I was a kid, my grandma was babysitting 3-4 of us. A mouse was running around in one of the bedrooms. She threw a newspaper on it, stomped it to death, used the newspaper to wipe it up, said "Distgusting!" and threw it in the trash.

We were all pretty wide-eyed at that. :oops:

:ROFLMAO:

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
Yeah, I've seen people resist police dogs. I've also seen them pick the dog up and toss it off.

As long as you have the realization that if you stop, you're gonna die, you can take on a large relentless dog, choke it out and survive. You're probably gonna get torn to shreds, but you can survive with some luck and keeping your head.

Note I said "good chance" ;)

Wild dogs don't go for your head and neck. They go for your legs and back. Death by a thousand cuts. That's why packs work so well. Each time you face one head on, another takes a shot at your backside. When you finally go down, it's most likely over in that situation.

Hope I never have to find out.
That doesn't sound like winning.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #29  
9% think they could beat this???

IMG_2986.JPG

Ha. These animals have been around since dinosaurs for a reason.

This is an alligator v. a crocodile but give me a break.