Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
I'd rather be alive and torn to pieces VS dead. As long as I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face every few days, I'm good.
it's just surviving wasn't the question it was wining a fight... because one can survive a grizzly attack if you play dead...playing dead is not much of a accomplishment.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #34  
Even a pit bull will have a time with a coon.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
Even a pit bull will have a time with a coon.

that's funny, the person who brought this article to my attention (which animals you think you could win in a fight) told me he could take a wolf down, my answer to him was ''you would loose a fight against a racoon''.. lol

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #37  
There is no Human who could beat a Grizzly Bear in a fight unless the Human had a loaded 30-06 rifle! BANG...BANG

View attachment 856146
Google gene moe. He did use a small knife though. Wasn't a grizzly, sow Kodiak bur roughly the size of a grizzly. Not a big brownie

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #38  
When I was a kid, my grandma was babysitting 3-4 of us. A mouse was running around in one of the bedrooms. She threw a newspaper on it, stomped it to death, used the newspaper to wipe it up, said "Distgusting!" and threw it in the trash.

We were all pretty wide-eyed at that. :oops:

:ROFLMAO:
It clearly made an impression, though I am a bit amused that you, of all people, don't consider a newspaper a tool.

I can remember trying to do that with a magazine against a 3" flying cockroach once (don't ask), and it took several shots. Granted, the floor had carpeting, but it was a baseball bat type swing.

I saw someone once get a mouse with a badminton racquet, but that's a tool. Mice are speedy!

We were chasing a mouse around the house a while back, (open door for too long) and as we were running after it, it was leaving us in the dust. The dog came over to see what was up, peered at a closed closet door, lunged, snapped, and started chewing. We hadn't seen the mouse move. "Man the mighty hunter"- nope, not here, not without tools. The same dog also successfully hunts flying yellow jackets and wasps. We've only seen the dog stung once.

I've seen many of the animals on that list go for a kill, and the speed and moving mass is just amazing, which is why I'm not betting on me for most of that list. That's also why I don't worry about twigs snapping in the woods; real predators are just silent. Without tools, I am pretty sure where I rank. With tools, might be a different story, but even with a Paul Hogan sized knife, I'm not going crocodile hunting.

Fun to see everyone's ideas about where they would be on that list, though I hope never to see it happen.

All the best,

Peter

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #39  
I didn't see mosquitos or blackflies on that list.I'm batting about .500 with those. Anything bigger and I'm doomed.

About 15-20 years ago, Thanksgiving week I had left a truck and just compassed about 1/2 mile up my cruise line when I heard a bear roaring, coming up behind me. He was letting out the bellows like I've never heard before or since; I've always thought he was on his way to den up for the winter and was telling me to stay the **** out of his way. As he got closer I shoved my dog behind me, pulled out my Buck hunter and faced the direction he was coming from. I knew that I wouldn't stand a chance but I wasn't going down without trying.
I've also faced down a bear and a moose, armed only with a set of tree calipers both times. In each case we were less than 17 feet apart and likely there were babies nearby. Anybody who thinks they can fight either of those is either deluded or a lot better than I am.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #40  
I read the whole thread.

Then I sat back in my chair with a beer and thought…..I wish I could get back that 15 minutes.