Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #51  
Russia-8-1.jpg

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #54  
Says you. My brother was wondering how many eggs one of his geese was sitting on so he concocted a plan. He would go near her waving his jacket to drive her away and hold until I could count the eggs. ,,,,,,,,,,She didn't run off as planned ,she plowed in flapping wings, biting and squawking. Geese mate for life. Squawking alerted her mate who was out on the pond for a swim. The male flew in like an old B26 with an aerial attack. Take it from me,those flapping wings don't feel like feather dusters, they feel like nunchuks or a beating with a shovel handle. BTW ol B-26 had claws on his landing gear capiable of removing a man's eyeball.
So yea Eagle,I'll lay 2 to 1 on the geese if you and another bad ass want to show how tough you are up against a pair of nesting geese.
I have both domestic (Toulouse and Chinese) and Canada Geese nesting here. Just not afraid of them and I count or harvest eggs from all every spring. They make a lot of noise but none will come close enough to grab after their first try.
Now if you give ground they will chase a human all over the place. YMMV

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #55  
CliffordK - post#51 - shows how REALLY stupid one person can be. If that bear were really concerned - it would bypass all the belly fat as he ATE that idiot.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #56  
Man with broom vs a raccoon...............

That guy is an idiot:

1. If you're going to mess with a raccoon, at least throw on long pants and a flannel shirt for five minutes.

2. If you want to chase a raccoon off your porch, don't stand between it and the only point of egress.

It appears from what we can see in the video, that the only reason it attacked was that he had it backed into a corner with no escape other than going past the man with a broom. If the man had just stood on the other side of the trash can, not blocking its exit, it probably would have just left quietly after being rustled out of the can.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #57  
It clearly made an impression, though I am a bit amused that you, of all people, don't consider a newspaper a tool.
:p

The irony is not lost on me.

Just a few weeks ago, I declined to renew my local paper subscription. First time since 1985. The new owners refused to honor the retiree rate and I'm not gonna pay what they want. I'm sad about it, as I still have good friends that work there. But anymore, I can read the major news on-line for free, as well as check the obits.

Now I just have to remember to save kindling for next year wood burner season, vs tossing in yesterday's paper.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #58  
My dad grew up during the depression and helped the milkman mornings before school. When he went in the navy at 17 years old he weighed 120 pounds. I don’t know exactly how old he was when he got attacked by a German shepherd delivering milk but I’d guess 10 to 12 years old. It got my dad down and on top of him but he got a hold of its collar, twisted it and strangled it to death. The owner came out and he for sure thought he’d be in trouble and lose his job. The owner just said “that was a mean dog anyway”. He didn’t get in trouble.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #59  
That guy is an idiot:

1. If you're going to mess with a raccoon, at least throw on long pants and a flannel shirt for five minutes.

2. If you want to chase a raccoon off your porch, don't stand between it and the only point of egress.

It appears from what we can see in the video, that the only reason it attacked was that he had it backed into a corner with no escape other than going past the man with a broom. If the man had just stood on the other side of the trash can, not blocking its exit, it probably would have just left quietly after being rustled out of the can.
Definitely not an experienced animal handler. 😄 I’m always leary of rabies with raccoons.