/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #12  
Totally unarmed?
The last 4 are downright silly thinking a human would defeat them

• GORILLA - 8%
• ELEPHANT - 8%
• LION - 8%
• GRIZZLY BEAR - 6%

Beat a wild lion with your bare hands?
Exactly how do you kill a full grown elephant with your bare hands?

Silly

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #13  
Totally unarmed?
The last 4 are downright silly thinking a human would defeat them

• GORILLA - 8%
• ELEPHANT - 8%
• LION - 8%
• GRIZZLY BEAR - 6%

Beat a wild lion with your bare hands?
Exactly how do you kill a full grown elephant with your bare hands?

Silly
I'll agree that I'd have no clue how to fight an elephant. I'm not aware of their anatomy enough to know if there are even weak areas. The other 3 would be an extremely low chance of survival, but at least you might get one or two shots in before you're done. If you're luck with those shots you might live.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #14  
A lot of this is finding the right tool for the task. One doesn't have to have a gun. But, I like to grab a stick when headed out around the cows.

I have caught a wild golden eagle once, so I'm in the top 30% in that category. It was the most bizarre thing. It did give me a little trepidation. It had been injured and we got it transferred to a raptor rehab center. Anyway, I was given some gloves and a Pendleton shirt. I cornered it in some bushes. Wrapped the shirt around it, and the thing fell asleep. We carried it horseback about 5 miles to the pickup, then got it transferred to a local vet. Apparently it had been shot in the wing, and was already healing improperly, so it would never have flown had I not caught it.

Which lion are we talking about?

Humans used to hunt mammoths with primitive tools. And humans interact with elephants on a regular basis. Although I might go for a good sized stick if the thing looks angry. The big thing wouldn't be to fight it, but to convince it not to fight.

Many hunting animals are pack animals. One might be able to defeat one, but not ten. Likewise, humans hunt in packs.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
A lot of this is finding the right tool for the task. One doesn't have to have a gun. But, I like to grab a stick when headed out around the cows.

I have caught a wild golden eagle once, so I'm in the top 30% in that category. It was the most bizarre thing. It did give me a little trepidation. It had been injured and we got it transferred to a raptor rehab center. Anyway, I was given some gloves and a Pendleton shirt. I cornered it in some bushes. Wrapped the shirt around it, and the thing fell asleep. We carried it horseback about 5 miles to the pickup, then got it transferred to a local vet. Apparently it had been shot in the wing, and was already healing improperly, so it would never have flown had I not caught it.

Humans used to hunt mammoths with primitive tools. And humans interact with elephants on a regular basis. Although I might go for a good sized stick if the thing looks angry. The big thing wouldn't be to fight it, but to convince it not to fight.

Many hunting animals are pack animals. One might be able to defeat one, but not ten. Likewise, humans hunt in packs.
by hunting in a team while using the terrain at their advantage with tools.

Do you think you could beat a wolf by hand ? No stick or rocks by hand ...

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #16  
few things are sadder than a mauled/defeated goose. They come out hot, but lose hard.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #17  
by hunting in a team while using the terrain at their advantage with tools.

Do you think you could beat a wolf by hand ? No stick or rocks by hand ...
Me and one wolf, I'd have a pretty good chance. Me and a pack of wolves... I'm their dinner.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #18  
I'll agree that I'd have no clue how to fight an elephant. I'm not aware of their anatomy enough to know if there are even weak areas. The other 3 would be an extremely low chance of survival, but at least you might get one or two shots in before you're done. If you're luck with those shots you might live.
Maybe 8% think they could stick and maintain an arm in each nostril, then pray it’s not a mouth breather 😂

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #19  

Most people mean a lion aka African lion when it’s stated as lion, not puma, cougar, or mountain lion

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
Me and one wolf, I'd have a pretty good chance. Me and a pack of wolves... I'm their dinner.

I bet not... have you ever seen someone resist a police dog ? wolves even dogs for that matter has bone crushing jaw power, a bite force of over 1200PSI and a body weigh up to 175 pound.

I have seen a moose kill site with one single set wolf track.

Last edited: