What's going on with MTLAttachments?

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
After months of waffling I finally decided that their grapple was best suited and most affordable for my needs. A couple of weeks ago
I finally got a chance to see one of their grapples and it looked like a well built piece of iron.
I went home and added a 54" grapple to my cart then waffled a while longer... partly because I'm never near a landline during their working hours and don't give out my CC # over a cell phone.
Finally tonight I took the plunge on line; filled out all applicable info including CC#, hit "purchase" only to find that product is out of stock. After looking further so is nearly everything else they sell. Has anybody talked to them recently to see if they are simply down due to the recent country shutdown, are regrouping, or throwing in the towel? Hopefully it isn't the last.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #2  
I have no idea. Have you tried an email? With many office workers working from home because of the pandemic that may be the best way to reach them. I would assume many of their parts come from China. Due to recent events many companies are struggling to get parts from China.

I bought a grapple and forks from them last year and have been pleased overall. The paint leaves something to be desired but it’s a tool I’m gonna stick in the ground and ram in brush piles so not a huge deal especially for the price.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #3  
Ordered a grapple and got a shipping notice yesterday. Wasn't more than 10 days including Memorial Day after I ordered. I've found they respond best/quickest to text messages.quickest.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments?
^^^
You ordered while I was waffling.

Edit; I just got this reply.
I do apologize the demand for our grapples this year has created quite a backlog - to the tune of 500+ grapple orders coming in the last 2 weeks time - if we do not start limiting sales - shipping times will be more than a month before they will go out - Grapples will be available again on or before June 8

Last edited:
   / What's going on with MTLAttachments? #5  
^^^
You ordered while I was waffling.

Edit; I just got this reply.

They are getting more name recognition and sales. Ive got at least 5 people I know who have bought one in the past year or so

^^^^^

The problem with ordering without seeing something is that you can't check it out first. I finally talked to a relative who bought one-used- and has nothing but good things to say about it... and he works his hard. As soon as they are taking orders again I will be the first in line.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #7  
Ordered a grapple and got a shipping notice yesterday. Wasn't more than 10 days including Memorial Day after I ordered. I've found they respond best/quickest to text messages.quickest.

Picking it up at the freight depot tomorrow. Told my wife I'm getting a "grabber" for the tractor! And, now it has a name.

Please let us know how you like it. I'm going down to pick up my wheel weights today, which I needed to get before buying a grapple.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #9  
I ordered one a few months ago, love it. A lot of iron for the money!

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #10  
^^^^^

The problem with ordering without seeing something is that you can't check it out first. I finally talked to a relative who bought one-used- and has nothing but good things to say about it... and he works his hard. As soon as they are taking orders again I will be the first in line.

Keep a eye on them on Ebay. They have a Ebay store. That's where I bought mine from couple years ago. iirc they did a 10% off promo and I couldn't turn it down.