What's going on with MTLAttachments?

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #11  
I'm sure glad everybody seems to like the MTL grapples. I have researched hard the last few months at different brands and had pretty well made up my mind on the MTL root grapple. Just can't justify spending twice the amount for what little work I'll do with it. Have a great weekend.......Don

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #12  
For my uses, the cheaper grapples work fine. I had a Wild Kat for years on my last tractor with no problems. When I bought the new Kubota I looked at the Land Pride grapples but the dealer said they were way over priced. I have been happy with the MTL grapple.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments?
I'm sure glad everybody seems to like the MTL grapples. I have researched hard the last few months at different brands and had pretty well made up my mind on the MTL root grapple. Just can't justify spending twice the amount for what little work I'll do with it. Have a great weekend.......Don

That's my sentiment also. 900 bucks will buy a lot of diesel.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #14  
I bought the 60" MTL CV- 60" Quick Attach Black grapple for my Kubota B3000 over a year ago and have been very happy with it.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #15  
So, picked up my 48 inch grapple at the truck terminal today. Decent welds as far as I can tell, one rust spot in a non wear area. I'll probably grind and spray paint that area.
My main complaint is that one of their supplied fittings on the hose end leaks badly. Was a hydraulic fluid in the bed of my truck when I got it home. After connecting it leaked just as bad. I tightened it up as much as I could and still leaks. I'll take it apart tomorrow and see if the threads are clean, etc if it's still leaking, I'll get hold of MTL on Monday and be interesting to see what they will do.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments?
They are back in stock, and I just ordered mine. This is something I've needed for a long time, there will be a lot of extra diesel burned at my place this summer. :thumbsup:

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #17  
They are back in stock, and I just ordered mine. This is something I've needed for a long time, there will be a lot of extra diesel burned at my place this summer. :thumbsup:

Having a grapple for me made my tractor so much more useful. You will definitely find the grapple useful.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #18  
I bought the MTL 72" RK5 Rock Grapple in February. I love it. I use it mostly for brush and tree clean up. Shipping was fast, like 8 days. Great deal.

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #19  
20200214_140518.jpg

/ What's going on with MTLAttachments? #20  
I bought their 48 grapple a few months ago and moved/ burned brush for weeks. Paint peeled in a few places and I had to reposition a grease zerk that was vulnerable out front but it痴 been a real work saver And great investment