What to do with a $1.45 gift card?

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #21  
Give it to Talleyho8 after the brush with the IRS.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #22  
I'd use it to buy a Snickers bar and call it a day.
SNICKERS.png

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #24  
I hate gift cards as much as everyone else apparently does. To me, they're an insensitive way of giving a gift, i.e. one without much thought. And I certainly don't appreciate somebody shoving a gift card at me to pay me for a debt!

On the same token, I've received TWO checks for some dividend from somebody that I apparently own some sort of stock in for $0.04 ! So... it cost them $0.55 per check plus who knows how much internal processing cost to send me a $0.04 check. A check that I'm obviously NOT going to go the bank to deposit or cash. I'd rather they simply keep the $0.04 than waste money on paying it.

I suppose I've done my part though by switching the account to direct deposit. At least it'll save a part of a tree someplace.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #25  
I don't mind gift cards that I can use
they're an insensitive way of giving a gift, i.e. one without much thought.
I don't mind gift cards if I can use them, but then I'm a very hard person to buy anything for because when I need or want something I just go and get it so there's nothing that I really want. I tell me kids to get me candy that I like, which is usually expensive candy that you can't pick up in the checkout line. Gift cards (again, that I can use) are another safe bet.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #26  
Remember reading somewhere that gift cards are profitable to the issuer.
A great many end up with a small balance that never gets used and that is profit for the card issuer.
Also that card is like borrowed money but at no interest.
Confirming those thoughts is those large racks of gift cards you see more and more near checkout counters.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #27  
On Amazons website you can purchase an Amazon e-giftcard for any amount. Use your gift card to purchase an Amazon card for $1.45. This is what I do with all of my non-store branded cards when they get down to small amounts.

Seems like a lot of trouble creating this post for $1.45. AT&T must have really pissed you off.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #28  
I take advantage of them myself. For instance i love eating at Texas Roadhouse. Around the holidays they offer free $10 gift card ... a few times it was $20...if you buy $100 in cards. I do it and use the cards there myself. Its 10% off and i use them up . Why not save 10%.

i also throw in a $100 gift card from lows to the wife at xmas to her stocking. She always uses it all buying spring flowers and plants. She loves them.

and give one to postman. Other than that i dont use them.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #29  
Drivers license
Medical insurance card
Best Buy card (12 months or more same as cash)
2 credit cards
Debit card for bank to take cash out
Conceal carry permit
Company gas card

Don't know about you guys, but I already have enough "cards" in my wallet, and I'm not going to be carrying a man purse 🤣

End of day, I don't want more cards in my wallet.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #30  
Seems like a lot of trouble creating this post for $1.45. AT&T must have really pissed you off.

ATT has a gift for making customers quite upset.

Take a look at their stock price over the past 10 years. And remember the markets are at all time highs.

That should explain everything.

MoKelly