What to do with a $1.45 gift card?

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #31  
ATT has a gift for making customers quite upset.

Take a look at their stock price over the past 10 years. And remember the markets are at all time highs.

That should explain everything.

MoKelly
ATT is right up there with Wells Fargo. Bad news!

Maybe the guy who blew up the att store a while back got a gift card?

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #32  
I used to give the few guys who worked for me gift cards from restaurants just to say thanks. That was years ago. Recently found a stack of about 5-6 that i forgot about.

The restaurants are now out of business!

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #33  
Here's an old salesman's expense account trick re gift cards. I owned my own deal so stealing from the boss had no real benefit.

My buddy did it, his excuse was, he didn't drink alcohol and when everyone went out to dinner, their alcohol expense alone was always much more than his food so.....

While on the road He would go out to eat, alone. Get something cheap, with water, then at the end ask the waitress to add a $10-$20 gift card to his bill.

I heard a senator say, taking a salesman's expense account away is like taking fertilizer from a farmer.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #34  
On Amazons website you can purchase an Amazon e-giftcard for any amount. Use your gift card to purchase an Amazon card for $1.45. This is what I do with all of my non-store branded cards when they get down to small amounts.

Seems like a lot of trouble creating this post for $1.45. AT&T must have really pissed you off.
This is good to know. I will do that with gift card balances going forward!

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #37  
will the insanity never end.

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #38  
Weird...home depot does. Ive used gift cards there and paid difference with other credit card
I've used up a Lowes gift card on a purchase and paid the rest with another form of payment, probably my Lowes card.

If the car

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #39  
Use it at lowes to purchase a lowes gift card:devilish:

/ What to do with a $1.45 gift card? #40  
if you can add to the gift card, put an additional $20.00 on it.

Buy a medium coffee