What is the coldest you have ever been ?

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #141  
Hi

Yes, I have also always taken a spare ski tip when cross country skiing, though not had to use it.

I'm not sure if this counts but the coldest I have been is 18 °C (that's 64.4 °F). That's body temperature.
I was cooled down to that temperature on the operating table when they replaced my aorta valve last year.
Sorry I fortunately can't recall how cold that felt - I was out of it :)

Mike
You win

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #143  
My Open Water SCUBA Instructor exam, at Dutch Springs PA. It was in May and the water temperature was below 50 degrees. We were in the water for hours with just wet suits on. When I came out of the water my chest was purple. I thought it was dye from the wet suit. It turned out that it was blood pooling in my chest to protect my vital organs. lol
You should try ice diving! Been there, done that. Over 40 years ago, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Nasty winters there.). Just North of North Dakota.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #144  
You should try ice diving! Been there, done that. Over 40 years ago, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Nasty winters there.). Just North of North Dakota.
Every year our local fire departments practice ice rescue, search, and recovery in some of our local lakes. In reality, the water is never colder than around 32F, no matter the outside temp, location in the world, etc.

If you can deal with the 32F, you're good. Once you get out is another story. ;)

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #147  
Hi

Yes, I have also always taken a spare ski tip when cross country skiing, though not had to use it.

I'm not sure if this counts but the coldest I have been is 18 °C (that's 64.4 °F). That's body temperature.
I was cooled down to that temperature on the operating table when they replaced my aorta valve last year.
Sorry I fortunately can't recall how cold that felt - I was out of it :)

Mike
Have you got a picture of the frostbite?

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #149  
New windchill record set on Mt. Washington in N.H.
I read that. We're having a warm spell here... the temps have gotten up to 2 degrees. I wish it would stay this way for few weeks, sans the wind. I've been out on the sled and it isn't that bad right now. I only went about a mile and didn't leave my property though, I would want more on than jeans to do that.

/ What is the coldest you have ever been ? #150  
I read that. We're having a warm spell here... the temps have gotten up to 2 degrees. I wish it would stay this way for few weeks, sans the wind. I've been out on the sled and it isn't that bad right now. I only went about a mile and didn't leave my property though, I would want more on than jeans to do that.
Got up to -7 here today, and is on its way back down now. Still somewhat of a wind, but nothing like yesterday. Good day to stay inside. 🥶
One of the state corridor snowmobile trails crosses my property, haven't seen many riders out today. They're talking 30s next week.