What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,281  
I'm guessing you would not care for the "Replace Cab" option ($).
Well I got a quote for a replacement roof and it is just under $2,100. Guess it could be worse but certainly could be better. :ROFLMAO:

I am going for a repair of sorts and redesigning the mounts for the light bar. The more I think about it, that is a bad place to mount because it creates a good amount of leverage on that bolt. I am sure there are other roofs out there that have or will have the same crack if they have the factory light bar.

It will be a few weeks but I will post what I come up with.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,282  
Filled it with diesel. Burned 10 gallons in 7 hours, tilling hard clay. Not bad!

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
#1,283  
I transitioned with an DIY adapter from the Ansung quick attach to SSA this past weekend.

Attachments

• 20230512_191435.jpg
    20230512_191435.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #1,286  
Does anyone else have a problem where one of the remotes' handles interferes with the 3ph control?
The handle for one of mine, if I pull it forwards, it can push against the 3ph control if the 3ph control was all the way back (3ph is up), causing the 3ph to move.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,287  
Does anyone else have a problem where one of the remotes' handles interferes with the 3ph control?
The handle for one of mine, if I pull it forwards, it can push against the 3ph control if the 3ph control was all the way back (3ph is up), causing the 3ph to move.
I do not. The handles are in close proximity, but no interference

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,288  
I don’t either but they are close. I would have thought it would be more room on the 20 series. Has it always been a problem or something new you have noticed?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,290  
I don’t either but they are close. I would have thought it would be more room on the 20 series. Has it always been a problem or something new you have noticed?
Always, I've just put up with it and readjusted if they hit. One of these days it'll bug me enough that I'll bend or or both of the affected levers so that they pass freely.

I think I remember @ericm979 or perhaps someone else extending one of these levers but I'm not sure.