What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #51  
52 sheets of 7/16 OSB from the Depot for $12.45/sheet to wrap the inside of one of the barns. Been waiting and watching as the price dropped from $18.97 6 weeks ago. If we would have bought 68, it would have been $11.25/sheet. Figured we better get it bought before the next hurricane hits.

/ What did you buy this week? #52  
I would've bought the 68 since those extra 16 sheets would be $7.35 each.

/ What did you buy this week? #53  
What I said.... but couldn't answer the simple stupid question of "where the H@^^ ya gunna put them??

/ What did you buy this week? #54  
Bought a large set of combination metric wrenches from HF so I have an easier time checking frame and loader bolts on the tractor every 25h or so.
1699040044673.png

/ What did you buy this week?
   / What did you buy this week? #58  
A subwoofer cabinet kit and a Dayton 15" driver for the garage stereo... good match to a 300 watt per channel Soundcraftsman amp i have had laying around to drive it. Garage stereo is a bit bass shy. but not for long.

Lathe Dogs some used assortments of HSS and Carbide lathe tools off ebay, a pack of 6 more 4 foot LED Lights to replace more failed 4 foot Fluorescent's.

/ What did you buy this week? #59  
Not EV stocks I hope :cool:
No, I'm old fashioned and not all that smart. Frankly I don't understand today's consurmer market.
In fact, I don't even understand how a mostly debt-driven economy can ever be expected to end up in a positive place....

That's not to say I don't enjoy watching the high flyers - I surely do. But I'm just not smart enough to understand 'debt as a commodity'.
And over time I've learned to stay away from things I don't understand.

I do have some understanding of manufacturing, so I did some cost-averaging investing into the packaging manufacturing industry. Pretty boring stuff: like reusable wrapping and cardboard boxes.

I wish I could say it was Tractors, Space Flight, or Formula 1 Racing....but no, just boxes.

rScotty

/ What did you buy this week? #60  
A subwoofer cabinet kit and a Dayton 15" driver for the garage stereo... good match to a 300 watt per channel Soundcraftsman amp i have had laying around to drive it. Garage stereo is a bit bass shy. but not for long.

Lathe Dogs some used assortments of HSS and Carbide lathe tools off ebay, a pack of 6 more 4 foot LED Lights to replace more failed 4 foot Fluorescent's.
Now that is what I call a well spent week. Most of my lathe tools are carbide now. Much better for metal - though I'm not sure that HSS isn't better for wood and plastic.
rScotty