What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #1  

Yander

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mine - Yanmar SA425 - Wife's LLC - Massey Ferguson 1750M - JD 3010, Kubota G6200 GT. All Diesel
Well, I broke down and bought a little nicer truck than I've ever had. Bought it used with 118k miles. It is in really clean condition and looks like it had not seen much work in it's 7 year lifespan. The hooks where you put safety chains on the rear look like they have never seen a chain on them.

It is the 5.0L Cummins Turbo Diesel and tows over 12k. It's a 2016 Nissan Titan XD Platinum, the XD has been upgraded to haul more. It didn't come with books so I'll be looking up the owner manual or ordering one.

I've never owned a diesel car/truck so will be learning what not to do or to do. I almost put gas in it tonight, I know not to do that ;)

What did you buy this week?

1698794922286.png

1698795009516.png

1698795054853.png

/ What did you buy this week?
Did you do your due diligence in research?

I may not have done enough, but I did read about some problems with the diesel. I may have screwed up. We'll see I guess.

/ What did you buy this week? #7  
I bought a Big Tex 14' GN 14K dump trailer to go behind the GMC 3500HD Denali I bought in August.

/ What did you buy this week? #8  
I’m on strike except for a few Christmas gift purchases.

Slew of property taxes due that coincide with property insurance and auto registrations.

End September and early October I’m feeling kind of flush and then the bills roll in and reality hits home.

Nice pickup… don’t think I have ever seen one in person.

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #9  
I may not have done enough, but I did read about some problems with the diesel. I may have screwed up. We'll see I guess.
I have a 5.9 Cummins in my Dodge and it has been trouble free. An awesome motor. Also in case you’re not aware, always use the better filters and be diligent on changing them on schedule. I buy all my engine maintenance parts and fluid at my local Cummins shop. OEM and just as cheap or cheaper than other outlets.