What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #42  
We owned a string of Dodge Cummins pickups starting in 1991- great motor, not so great trucks but they served a purpose. Only 1 had any motor trouble. A 2002 truck kept eating up injector pump and rail. Warranty replaced it twice in 99k miles. Dodge blamed low sulfur fuel? We used fuel additives but traded it in on an 04 before it could do it again for an estimated $3k cost. That truck went trouble free 250k before we sold it. Good motors, unimpressive trucks.

/ What did you buy this week? #43  
4 new tires for my wife’s Outback.

Original tires had 74000 miles and needed replacement.

$750 for 4 Bridgestones.

Reminds me, I need new shoes on my car. Got 80k out of these. So I can't complain

/ What did you buy this week? #46  
I've been buying all the stuff to fab a boom for my new boomless Ag Spray sprayer. Also made a 5 valve lineup fro the boomless and boom zones and wired them to switches I installed in the console.

/ What did you buy this week? #47  
You just bought the wrong diesel.
Give it another try and look for the Cummins or Duramax badge next time.
You are so right. What I learned, after buying the 6.5L Chevy, could fill a very large book. But, I bought it at an auction, and you know how one can get caught up in the bidding game at those affairs. But thanks for the advice. I'll definitely stay with one of those two brands next time.

/ What did you buy this week? #49  
One thing I do know and that is, I've bought my LAST UAW made car. Next one will be either a Honda or a Subaru, most likely a Subrau Forrester or Outback.

It's been a number of years but I had a 2011 Subaru Forester and really liked it -- sadly got rear-ended and that effectively totalled it, though no injuries in the accident.

Safe, great driver visibility, AWD, good ground clearance, capable of mild off-roading with a good aftermarket culture, good sized cargo area. Just wish the fit-and-finish was a bit nicer (maybe they've improved).

/ What did you buy this week? #50  
It's been a number of years but I had a 2011 Subaru Forester and really liked it -- sadly got rear-ended and that effectively totalled it, though no injuries in the accident.

Safe, great driver visibility, AWD, good ground clearance, capable of mild off-roading with a good aftermarket culture, good sized cargo area. Just wish the fit-and-finish was a bit nicer (maybe they've improved).
Increasing popularity with our medical staff… from medical assistant to MD

They have a dedicated following and most “Feel” good about their purchase in all the ways currently correct…