What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #412  
I may not have done enough, but I did read about some problems with the diesel. I may have screwed up. We'll see I guess.
Gander I think you made a great choice. I say so cuz I own a Dodge with that same engine. I never had a minutes regret. It loves to pull and run and does not like to idle. And that is due to the government emissions. Great diesel engine for the purpose. Keep us informed, and thank you for posting!

/ What did you buy this week? #413  
Picked up a Ryobi 14", 40 volt battery chain saw.

/ What did you buy this week? #414  
AARP membership.

/ What did you buy this week? #415  
What ultrasonic cleaner are you guys buying? They have been on my watch list of things to dive into and learn about...
Harbor freight same as Fuddy, works good.

/ What did you buy this week? #416  
Had to break down and buy the electric clutch for the Z-force 48 mower! PLUS a bunch of switches up the line. Everything was toast for some reason. Should have just deep sixed the thing!

/ What did you buy this week? #417  
I scored a clean, lightly used Stihl HT103 telescoping pole pruner. I think these sell for around $675. This one was very clean, lightly used and running good for $200.

Guy I bought it from said he had 15 people interested in less than an hour on FBM.

1714177932862.jpeg

1714177986781.jpeg

Reaches a lot further than my Kombi.

/ What did you buy this week?
I scored a clean, lightly used Stihl HT103 telescoping pole pruner. I think these sell for around $675. This one was very clean, lightly used and running good for $200.

Guy I bought it from said he had 15 people interested in less than an hour on FBM.

View attachment 864562

View attachment 864563

Reaches a lot further than my Kombi.
Yeah, you stole that. You can't touch them used for less than $400. My dad had one that we sold at auction and it went to $400 fast.

/ What did you buy this week? #419  
Which spreader did you get? Which bait are you spreading? I need to do something like this.
Thanks,
Mike
I bought the Herd GT-77-ATV model. It is built to accurately broadcast fire ant bait. All of the Universities that are doing experiments with fire ants are using this model. I am going to be using Amdro Pro. I don't cut hay for animal feed off my fields and I don't have any grazing livestock in them. Check with your local County Extension Office to see what they recommend for your area.

I am not looking for instant knockdown power. I want the time release so the workers carry the bait deep into the nest and contaminate the queen and other workers before it knocks them down. If you can kill the queens, then you have killed the nest. That is what Amdro Pro does.

/ What did you buy this week? #420  
I bought the Herd GT-77-ATV model. It is built to accurately broadcast fire ant bait. All of the Universities that are doing experiments with fire ants are using this model. I am going to be using Amdro Pro. I don't cut hay for animal feed off my fields and I don't have any grazing livestock in them. Check with your local County Extension Office to see what they recommend for your area.

I am not looking for instant knockdown power. I want the time release so the workers carry the bait deep into the nest and contaminate the queen and other workers before it knocks them down. If you can kill the queens, then you have killed the nest. That is what Amdro Pro does.

Thanks! I'm looking to do the same thing. I have 4 acres and would like to knock back the fire ants.