What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week?
I bought the Herd GT-77-ATV model. It is built to accurately broadcast fire ant bait. All of the Universities that are doing experiments with fire ants are using this model. I am going to be using Amdro Pro. I don't cut hay for animal feed off my fields and I don't have any grazing livestock in them. Check with your local County Extension Office to see what they recommend for your area.

I am not looking for instant knockdown power. I want the time release so the workers carry the bait deep into the nest and contaminate the queen and other workers before it knocks them down. If you can kill the queens, then you have killed the nest. That is what Amdro Pro does.

Wish we could use it on our government.

/ What did you buy this week? #423  
Willy, if I dont have anything hooked up to it, the Eco-flow will hold the charge for a year if its not being used.
Other wise, I run it down to 20% once every two months, then I recharge it to 100% in case the lights go out, or I need to power a remote welder.
I charged it with the single 400 watt solar panel in about 5 hours, so we added another panel to make it 800 watts for charging.

/ What did you buy this week? #424  
Yeah, you stole that. You can't touch them used for less than $400. My dad had one that we sold at auction and it went to $400 fast.
Funny enough, I just happen to have had one stolen.......wonder if that one is mine?? Just kidding, the one that got stolen was in much worse shape.....:cool:

/ What did you buy this week? #425  
Bought a Brinly with some green/yellow bling for our trusty JD LX178 from a dealer yesterday. Now to fix the coolant leak on the JD so we can start using it on the property.

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #426  
Went to Costco yesterday.
Shopping list was: bread, couple salad kits, eggs and maybe if I spotted a good deal.
Came home $457.85 down.:rolleyes:

/ What did you buy this week? #427  
I bought car insurance for my wife's Expedition. Its up 30% from 6 months ago.

I bought home insurance. It's up 100% from 2 years ago.

but “wages are keeping up with inflation”

/ What did you buy this week? #430  
Went to an estate auction today. First time I've been to an auction (other than livestock) in 51 years. Quit interesting. Wife bought a few nicknacks, friends we went with bought an electric clothes dryer for their child, a bunch of books (an old high school yearbook with their parents and family friends in it from the 50s), several chairs, some quilts, fabric and some dishes for their child. Pretty fun! Furniture went CHEAP! There were several folks that apparently bought and sold somewhere else, because they were snatching up boxes and boxes of small stuff, tools, lawn and garden equipment, etc.

I bought a hot dog and popcorn. 😛