What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #401  
That Looks Like New. Excellent score.

The ultrasonic cleaners are great to have. Just saved a propane torch that would not light pulled the tiny (Plugged) jet out and gave it about 4 minutes and works great again.

Yeah, that is one of those things I wish I had purchased a long time ago! The carb looked like brand new when it came out, even took most of the corrosion off of the aluminum.

/ What did you buy this week? #403  
What ultrasonic cleaner are you guys buying? They have been on my watch list of things to dive into and learn about...

/ What did you buy this week? #404  
Me...I have this Harbor Freight one. They have a much bigger one but more expensive. It's large enough for smaller carbs, it would something like a Holley metering block.
Simple Green, 5% with 95% distilled water based on my talk with an Mikuni engineer.
I heat cycle it a few times, then wash with hot water & Dawn...water rinse well, rinse with some isopropyl alcohol and immediately air blow 175psi rubber tipped blow gun, warm air dryer, air blow until dry.
2024_04_25_20.21.40.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #405  
2024 Buick Encore GX with 12 miles on the odometer and a service manual for my TC45D

/ What did you buy this week? #406  
More "trash work" pants. Damn if the wife and I didn't have a miscommunication this year for X-mass. I specifically said, I would like cheap goodwill store work pants. She got new shirts, of which I all ready have too many. So today, I bought a dozen used pants at the second hand stores in town. And these are all going to be destroyed in three months or so. :)

/ What did you buy this week? #410  
I was carious about how long it would last without
being recharged. Like 24 hours, 2 days???
I also have a generator and it will run 23 hours on
one fill but I don't need info on generators. Some
solar systems will last all week with no sun. We have
had 4 cloudy days here but its been nice and warm
and a little wet

willy