What did you break today?

/ What did you break today? #1  

Msamt

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti Dk45SE
Clearing a snowmobile trail before it's too late, I managed to drive a chunk of birch log into my lower radiator hose and fan belt, knocked them both off. Managed to shut down immediately, even found the hose clamp! Got it all back together, but only had a gallon of antifreeze handy, and apparently Half the coolant just wasn't enough. Got it shut down again quickly before it overheated, topped it up and it made it out of the woods no problem. Think it's time to look into all the underbelly protection threads around here!
Sorry no pics, was too freaked out to think of taking any...

/ What did you break today? #2  
Cracked the Windshield on the 8560 couple of months ago and had a Glass man come out to repair it by drilling the end of crack & inject resin. Seemed to stop the crack.
Parked it facing the morning sun yesterday to clean the IH Drill after planting wheat the day before and the cracked started again!
Almost all the way across now :mad:

/ What did you break today? #3  
You know its been a long, long time since I've broken anything. Its because I'm all alone out here - NEVER have the cell phone with me when out working on the property( seldom get a signal of any strength ) - I'm just pretty darn careful. Nearest neighbor is well over two and a half miles away. Last thing I broke was my ring finger on my left hand - two years ago. Trimming up fallen trees - tripped on a darn limb - fell hard on my hand. Otherwise about eleven years ago I broke a socket using it with a breaker bar and had to replace the socket.

/ What did you break today? #4  
Wish my nearest neighbor was two and a half miles away.

Broke a promise that I would be at a customers Monday morning. Weekend snowstorm has me less then motivated.

/ What did you break today? #5  
Replaced the cracked radiator in my 93 suburban.... then the upper hose blew. Replaced upper and lower hoses... then the water pump blew. :rolleyes:

/ What did you break today? #6  
Just replaced the broken odometer/tachometer cable on my Kubota. I'm not strong enough to brake anything anymore, but my bones feel broken most days. :D

/ What did you break today? #7  
I haven't broken anything for a while, but that's just because I wasn't trying hard enough.

/ What did you break today? #8  
You know its been a long, long time since I've broken anything. Its because I'm all alone out here - NEVER have the cell phone with me when out working on the property( seldom get a signal of any strength ) - I'm just pretty darn careful. Nearest neighbor is well over two and a half miles away. Last thing I broke was my ring finger on my left hand - two years ago. Trimming up fallen trees - tripped on a darn limb - fell hard on my hand. Otherwise about eleven years ago I broke a socket using it with a breaker bar and had to replace the socket.

Using my Makita 4-1/2" disc grinder, I pinched a cut off disc in a piece of steel.
Disc fractured, grinder jumped out of my hands (trigger was locked on), and grabbed the inner thigh of my jeans while still running.
Ruined the jeans, and gave me an inner thigh gash about 4" long.
I did not get stitches, but it certainly was a bloody mess.
That was three months ago, and healing is complete now, but scar will likely remain forever.

/ What did you break today? #9  
Broken my last pair of eye glasses...going to take LOT pennies and nickels to replace.

/ What did you break today? #10  
Just broke a sawsall blade trying to remove a rusted out bolt from the toeboard of an 1900 horse drawn oil wagon. New blade got her!