What did you break today?

/ What did you break today? #31  
Grapple Tine, It was Only bent (trying to pry out a stump) and I decided to (Fix) it by pressing
100_8448 (2).JPG

/ What did you break today? #32  
Yesterday, for both fun and profit, I beamed my loader level indicator off of my garage opening. The tube is fine, the rod has a nice 45 degree bend in it.

I meant to snap photos, but I was too busy cussing myself out. 🤣

/ What did you break today? #33  
Yesterday, for both fun and profit, I beamed my loader level indicator off of my garage opening. The tube is fine, the rod has a nice 45 degree bend in it.

I meant to snap photos, but I was too busy cussing myself out. 🤣
A good thread to revive.

/ What did you break today? #34  
It's still too wet here for any tractoring the next few days.
It's been a while since anything broke that required heat, weld or big hammer to fix.
Im sure that will change in the next couple of months.
Something always breaks!

/ What did you break today? #35  
Forgot to raise the brush hog when driving through the gate. It hooked the pipe set in concrete to hold the center pin for the double gates... a 3 ft bar was needed to shape it up and bend it back. Not the prettiest repair but its working again. :oops:
May have broke something yesterday. I tripped on the outdoor stairs with my arms full so I turned a shoulder to the ground. That really stung. And last night and today it still hurts like crazy. Hope I didn't break something :rolleyes:

Last edited:
   / What did you break today? #37  
We did some rototilling this weekend and busted the rear u-joint and ruined the yoke on the PTO shaft. I'm glad it was a rental. The SIL has to return it tomorrow...

/ What did you break today? #38  
We did some rototilling this weekend and busted the rear u-joint and ruined the yoke on the PTO shaft. I'm glad it was a rental. The SIL has to return it tomorrow...
Hope you bought the rental insurance :unsure:

/ What did you break today? #39  
Not sure if 'almost' counts but I've been pushing my luck with my walk-behind DR brush hog today and yesterday. Gear engage starting to stutter. I just sweet talk and let it idle in neutral more, recovers ok so far before ripping thru sagebrush.
Now, if you want to talk about killing sawzall's and chainsaws I can testify to being a regular serial killer there but I do manage to resurrect them. Juniper and sage don't play nice with any cutting edge.

/ What did you break today? #40  
Broke the plastic cover thats attached over the top of my pickup truck tailgate, today.
Minor, but disappointing