What could have caused this ???

/ What could have caused this ??? #41  
That was from the object coming into our world from another dimension.
Maybe his brother built right on a Stargate!!!
I like the UFO …. probe story the best!😂😂😂
I am leaning toward the UFO story, also. But if his insurance adjuster says microburst that's what he should go with; as long as they are paying for the damages it's their story to tell the way they want to.

/ What could have caused this ??? #42  
You are all missing the obvious: EL Chupacabra! That was what did it! ;)

It sure looks like an impact to me, but what do I know?

Last edited:
   / What could have caused this ??? #43  
My brother just told me the roof guy came out and declared it a 90-100mph microburst. There is no damage to the sub roof structures, plywood, or other...the tiles had bent nails like a very small arc. this is like if you pull out a nail w a claw hammer. The wind lifted up the bottom of the tiles and either pulled out nail or tile cracked and broke. No physical objects; only very strong, strong winds...about 45-50 total tiles impacted...since they do not make those tiles anymore. will probably get a whole new roof...mother nature is bad axx !!!
Yup, microburst was caused by UFO taking off, right? 🤪😉🙃

/ What could have caused this ??? #44  
Doubt it was a microburst since a microburst is a downward blast of air. Could be a sonic boom or a directed energy weapon misfired. 😳

/ What could have caused this ??? #45  
Doubt it was a microburst since a microburst is a downward blast of air. Could be a sonic boom or a directed energy weapon misfired. 😳

"Phasers on Stun".

/ What could have caused this ??? #47  
I have seen this kind of damage before back home in New Mexico at our house growing up. It was built up heat expansion that was trapped and then finally let go. The rafters were shattered and splintered right where the damage to the shingles occurred. This was the hypothesis we can up with. If I’m wrong, I’d love to know the reason for the damage to your roof.

I have also seen green wood rafters literally explode in sub freezing weather also. Sounded like a 22 going off.

/ What could have caused this ??? #48  
I have seen this kind of damage before back home in New Mexico at our house growing up. It was built up heat expansion that was trapped and then finally let go. The rafters were shattered and splintered right where the damage to the shingles occurred. This was the hypothesis we can up with. If I’m wrong, I’d love to know the reason for the damage to your roof.

I have also seen green wood rafters literally explode in sub freezing weather also. Sounded like a 22 going off.
It sounds like UFOs have been visiting up for longer than I realized! 😄

/ What could have caused this ??? #49  
A microburst is exceedingly unlikely if the sky conditions were really as described. Their generation requires CU (thunderstorm) clouds. I assume the "sounded like lightning" means a thunder sound. I would wonder if a tiny meteorite might have impacted the roof. they can generate a supersonic shock wave that sounds like thunder and cause a lot of damage for their tiny size. Just guessin'.
I'm gonna side with wind damage. If you look at the pictures those clay tiles are laid so that the water runs off , they are not very wind resistant. If the nails get loose and the wind comes right at them they can lift up like you see in row on the right side.

/ What could have caused this ??? #50  
Heat expansion ? Meteorite ? Ding, dong dash by neighbor kids ?