What attachment do I need?

/ What attachment do I need? #1  

MeBuyIt

Tractor
none
I have a 500 foot long gravel driveway (packed down). Due to the slope of the driveway a hard rain will cut grooves and divots.
What 3-point attachment do I use to flatten(groom) my driveway back into shape? In addition: I would need to use this attachment
early in the spring so it has time to pack down before winter since I use a snowblower (no flying rocks).

/ What attachment do I need? #2  

1671708716241.jpeg

/ What attachment do I need? #3  
I think mikester is directly responding to the fact that you have NO TRACTOR listed.

I assume you have some type of tractor. SO..... I would suggest either of these two implements.

Land Plane Grading Scraper( LPGS ). Easy to use - little to no required learning curve - but it really won't crown nor do the driveway ditches nor plow snow.

Rear blade. Easy to operate - but it DOES have a significant learning curve to get good results. Can be used for many other projects - including snow and driveway ditches.

/ What attachment do I need? #4  
Box blade is useful to return the gravel back up the hill to where it came from while filling holes and grooves.

/ What attachment do I need? #6  
I have a 500 foot long gravel driveway (packed down). Due to the slope of the driveway a hard rain will cut grooves and divots.
What 3-point attachment do I use to flatten(groom) my driveway back into shape?
All you need is a rear blade, no fancy hydraulics, and a willingness to learn how to use it. See the results on my steep quarter mile gravel driveway here: Grading an "Interesting" Driveway

/ What attachment do I need? #7  
I have never used a land plane, so it may be better. A rear blade is better for snow removal but a box blade is better for anything else.

/ What attachment do I need? #8  
A picture of the drive & the make and model of the tractor would help us give more specific answers.

Last edited:
   / What attachment do I need? #9  
If you have ditches, I recommend a rear blade. Offset can be a nice feature too. We have a 1/4 mile street (non county maintained) so we do it.

1210191153.jpg

/ What attachment do I need? #10  
Off set rear blade may come in handy.