Loader weld on brackets for quick attach buckets

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #41  
hayspear.com makes 3/8" weld on plates with the upper hooks & BOTH lower pins to fit 300 / 400 & 500 JDQA carriers.
You just have to space the two plates the correct distance apart when welding them on your attachment.

They also sell the hooks & pins separately.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #42  
hayspear.com makes 3/8" weld on plates with the upper hooks & BOTH lower pins to fit 300 / 400 & 500 JDQA carriers.
You just have to space the two plates the correct distance apart when welding them on your attachment.

They also sell the hooks & pins separately.

Found them. Those look perfect for my needs. I'd just have to add a couple of cross pieces to make a frame and a 2" receiver tube to accept a ball-mount and it would be more than strong enough for the front of my "toy tractor."

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #43  
I looked at the bolt-on receivers for buckets, and actually had one in my shopping cart, but then I read some reviews and people say they're good for trailers up to ~1k# but will twist or pull off with heavier loads. My trailer is going to be 3500-4000# empty, so I don't think it will do an acceptable job.

Those are the "clamp on" hitches, not bolt on...

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #44  
Found them. Those look perfect for my needs. I'd just have to add a couple of cross pieces to make a frame and a 2" receiver tube to accept a ball-mount and it would be more than strong enough for the front of my "toy tractor."

Artillian sells the same type thing also.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #45  
Those are the "clamp on" hitches, not bolt on...

I wasn't aware of those. Now I have a lot of thinking to do!

I also see your post about Artillian carrying the hooks/plates. I'll give them a call when I'm ready to do something, as I appreciate the help that has been provided here.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #46  
I don't think you could go wrong ordering those from Artillian. I've bought a couple of things from them and it's top notch!! Plus Chris (the owner) is great to deal with.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #47  
I don't think you could go wrong ordering those from Artillian ...

Pic or link to the 400/500 plates ??
I couldn't find them :-(

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #49  
Thanks
That's a fine looking setup, but attachments having double lower pins sure is NICE when you have a 4 & 5k series tractor :D

My pallet forks, hay spear, 6, 7 & 8ft buckets will fit all 3 of my JD's

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #50