Loader weld on brackets for quick attach buckets

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #31  
The 'hook and pin' like I have on the back of this ?

If so, you get them straight from Deere.
(hook #W43359 pin #W47211)

jdfront2rec1.jpg

Can you buy one of these or did you make it?

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #33  
Get the Artillian fork system, then you can add thier receiver hitch. It's all the perfect fit for your 2032.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #34  
Get the Artillian fork system, then you can add thier receiver hitch. It's all the perfect fit for your 2032.

I saw that, but I already have forks. The price w/out forks is a bit steep. I need to see what the hooks and pins cost and maybe I'll weld something up.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #35  
I saw that, but I already have forks. The price w/out forks is a bit steep. I need to see what the hooks and pins cost and maybe I'll weld something up.

You might try contacting SYDENSTRICKER IMPLEMENT CO. in MOSCOW MILLS, MISSOURI 63362. Ask for Mr. Moore. We built a 2" JDQA receiver frame for them some time ago for a customer who was moving large boats around at a marina who reportedly later backed out on the purchase. It was built for the lifting strength of a 400 loader, as well as for high side loads due to maneuvering boats all day long. They may still have the unit on hand.

Incidentally, this thread was for a conversion from the 70 loader to the JDQA loader. We also have a design for this conversion but the demand has seemed to dwindle so it has been back burnered. Too bad, because it was nice. At this point, we'd need substantial interest to pursue it.

For those with a 60, 70, or 70a loader, take a look at our pin on forks.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #36  
You might try contacting SYDENSTRICKER IMPLEMENT CO. in MOSCOW MILLS, MISSOURI 63362. Ask for Mr. Moore. We built a 2" JDQA receiver frame for them some time ago for a customer who was moving large boats around at a marina who reportedly later backed out on the purchase. It was built for the lifting strength of a 400 loader, as well as for high side loads due to maneuvering boats all day long. They may still have the unit on hand.

Incidentally, this thread was for a conversion from the 70 loader to the JDQA loader. We also have a design for this conversion but the demand has seemed to dwindle so it has been back burnered. Too bad, because it was nice. At this point, we'd need substantial interest to pursue it.

Thanks for the lead. I called and he's going to look into it. He guessed it was ~$4-450, which would be too rich for my blood. But he was going to see if he can find it and he'd let me have it for whatever they have into it (which still might be more than I'm willing to spend, but we'll see).

Your fork carriers look awesome, and I'd have absolutely purchased one instead of the one I have had I been aware of them when I ordered my tractor. Nice products.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #37  

I would certainly love a JDQA conversion for my 70A if the numbers came out well. As i'm likely to switch things around over the course of a day, pin on forks just don't appeal. Hate it on my old Satoh, can't imagine liking it better on the Deere.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #38  
Thanks for the lead. I called and he's going to look into it. He guessed it was ~$4-450, which would be too rich for my blood. But he was going to see if he can find it and he'd let me have it for whatever they have into it (which still might be more than I'm willing to spend, but we'll see).

Your fork carriers look awesome, and I'd have absolutely purchased one instead of the one I have had I been aware of them when I ordered my tractor. Nice products.

450 would be a steal for that attachment but it was designed and built for safe stable commercial use for many years. You might consider a bolt on receiver for your bucket instead. See the BoltOnHooks link above.

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #39  
I would certainly love a JDQA conversion for my 70A if the numbers came out well. As i'm likely to switch things around over the course of a day, pin on forks just don't appeal. Hate it on my old Satoh, can't imagine liking it better on the Deere.

Thanks! I don't know the size of your Satoh, but changing over on the 70a only takes about 5 minutes if you do the work up at waist height, such as on saw horses or a good solid stand. Pull up, unpin the bucket on the stand, back away, pull up to the forks (on the stand), and pin them on. It's not that bad. Just food for thought. :)

/ weld on brackets for quick attach buckets #40  
450 would be a steal for that attachment but it was designed and built for safe stable commercial use for many years. You might consider a bolt on receiver for your bucket instead. See the BoltOnHooks link above.

It may very well be worth the money, but I can't justify it for my little tractor and my use when I can weld something up for so much less.

I looked at the bolt-on receivers for buckets, and actually had one in my shopping cart, but then I read some reviews and people say they're good for trailers up to ~1k# but will twist or pull off with heavier loads. My trailer is going to be 3500-4000# empty, so I don't think it will do an acceptable job.

I also thought about just welding a 2" receiver tube to the cross-piece on my fork-carrier. It's a ~6" square tube and I'm sure it would handle the load. But then I'd have to pull my forks off the carrier every time I want to use it and that doesn't sound very convenient.

I ordered a 3PH trailer mover in the meantime. It was only $89 with free shipping. That will get me in business while I ponder a quicker-attaching version for the loader.