Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum!

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum!
No, the post ordering is not configurable.

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #12  
Jim,

I may be mistaken, and Muhammad can certainly correct me if I am, but the first time you open on a thread you'll go to the original post that started that thread. If it's one that's been there awhile, yes, you'll need to scroll down. But if you had already opened a particular thread before, and you happen to be coming back to it, when you open the thread, you will go to the last post that was attached the last time you visited that thread. At least that's the way it's been working for me. Is that clear as mud /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif?

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum!
Yes, the forum jumps you to the first new post in the thread.

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #14  
Welcome to all you Build-It-Yourself folks. I find it really exciting to have you here on TBN. Having never spent any time on Yahoo, I didn’t know there was a club like yours and look forward to reading and seeing your projects.

MarkV

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #15  
Does anyone know how to enlarge the photos in the posts so they can be viewed ?
Richard

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #16  
This sounds like it will be a good group!
Heres a pic of a three piont hitch my dad and i made
A good build it yourself project/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

• 53-124091-HomemadeHitch1A.jpg
    53-124091-HomemadeHitch1A.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 243
   / Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #17  
Hey, I am going to like it here. Thanks Muhammad!

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #18  
Muhhammad,

Finally! Hurray! A forum to get your teeth into! Congratulations on this idea! And welcome to all those new to Tractorbynet! I'm sure those that feel distrupted in their original place, or those that think it will never be the same, I tell you that it will only be better! I visit a number of sites dealing with this subject, and our favorite hobby, and none are better, none are more comprehensive, not tickler my fancy more than Tractorbynet. I use it as my home page so I see the new stuff every morning & evening. I'm thrilled to see this specific discussion forum take shape. Thanks, Muhhammad, Master of the Tractor Spirit!

I have always searched the Attachment and Cutomize Forums for ideas concerning home fabricated items. this finally limits that focus. I plan to participate often, as I love to fabricate my own attachments.

Again, Welcome to all new visitor. Sign up and become a member Now! We'll love to hear from you! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #19  
Redfisher,
Nice hitch. I like the way you made it with a receiver hitch style. It gives you the ability of changing from a Ball to a Pintle etc. etc.

/ Welcome to the Built-It Yourself Forum! #20  
Excellent idea, Muhammad. This is sure to be my favorite forum - not that I can actually do any of these things /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif, but it'll be cool to try. Being highly budget constrained, I'm always looking for a less expensive alternative.