Wasabi's 2445

/ Wasabi's 2445 #21  
Re: Wasabi\'s 2445

Doug, I just read your profile and realized you're in North Cakalaki. I'm in Raleigh. Do you actually live in the mountains, or somewhere else in NC? And more importantly, where'd you find a PT2400 around NC?

Dave

/ Wasabi's 2445 #22  
Re: Wasabi\'s 2445

Actually, this PT 2445 found me! After posting my wish list on TBN (where else?) and scouting around a bit, I actually found the ideal PT2445 trailer package on E-bay!!!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I was all excited because I was the lead bidder, but the seller in Colorado ended up canceling the auction and offing it privately.

Shortly thereafter, an individual with a similar package in Danville, Illinois contacted me via e-mail. We kibbutzed back and forth via e-mail for a month or so, struck a deal, and I drove up with a buddy in his Ford F250 Diesel to check it out, confirm condition and haul it back. I got a good enough deal that "some" repair expenses don't make me feel too bad...tho I'd rather be operating it than working on it. Sure is fun!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

When all is said and done, even with repairs, I'm confident that it will more than pay for itself. Outside estimates for tractor work ahead of us include $6,000 for septic field, $ 1,500 for clearing for work sheds and $3,500 for house site, and those only represent the tip of the proverbial iceberg.