Price Check TYM330 price check

/ TYM330 price check #11  
I looked at the tym330 and it does look like a very nice tractor. I went to Diamond R equipment up in Freeburg, MO and he shot me a great deal on a R3644 Montana. Really nice tractor. I'm not sure how close you are to Freeburg but you may want to take a drive. Jim Rehagen is a very nice guy to work with. He gave me a very fair trade for my Kioti 3054, and I bought the Montana with FEL for $15,000 with fluid in tires and tooth bar, delivered. It is a sweet machine, and very reasonable. Give Jim a call he works with you and is a good guy. He actually caries both montana and tym. Phone: (877) 898-6959

/ TYM330 price check
Jim is the guy I am dealing with. Here is my quote. Tell me what you think.
I have shopped around and this is best deal I have seen so far.

T330 shuttle shift w/ FE300 loader -$15500
Toothbar installed -$350
First Choice 7 ft. grooming mower -$1875
Fluid in tires -$100
Delivery (2 hours away) -$100
Wood's brushhog 5' -$1000

Trade-in -$1900

Ford 1100 2wd tractor
4' brush hog
5' woods rm59 finish mower -

/ TYM330 price check
ed fewlass said:
Just seen a ad for that tractor for 12999.00 in jacksonville fl

Wow! That sounds cheap. Do you suppose $15,500 is to much to pay in Missouri? I thought it sound pretty good.

/ TYM330 price check #14  
Ed, Is that a new 330 for 12,999.?

/ TYM330 price check #15  
Brian

That looks pretty good to me. the tym is a good looking machine. Jim is out of the 3644 Montana's with the 1500 rebate so this would be a good alternative. The long warranter is also very nice. The shuttle is very smooth on the tym just like the montana. I'm not sure what kind of shape your finish mower and bushog are in, but getting 1900 for the tractor, hog and finish mower might be a little light. If the finish mower is good shape it should be worth $750, the hog should be worth $250, and the tractor? It doesn't take much of a tractor to be worth $2000-$2500.

Could you get by with keeping the finish mower instead of buying the 7' grooming mower? Just thinking of a way you could get in thwe whole deal for a little less money.

Sounds like Jim is giving you good pricing like he normally does. I don't know if you need it , but he has a nice grapple system that he can put on the bucket for a good price if you are interested. I had him put one together for me.

/ TYM330 price check #16  
I'm very happy with my 330hst! I was a little nervous about the off brand name at first but soon realized that it is a hard working tractor. Vermont has some real tough ground for testing. NO REGRET HERE! I think you need to bite the bullet at that price. If I can answer any questions just contact me.

SPERRY

/ TYM330 price check #17  
Apples said:
Ed, Is that a new 330 for 12,999.?
brand new it is in Jacksonville Fl ends the end of the month go to craigs list search farm and garden Jacksonville

/ TYM330 price check
I am getting my tractor delivered tomorrow. It will be a rough night tonight dreaming of my new toy. I have plenty of work for it. I hope I am making a good choice with TYM.

/ TYM330 price check #19  
Congrats, enjoy your new toy - you're gonna love. I have a T273 and couldn't be happier. Tough little beasts!
Pete

/ TYM330 price check #20  
Brian: You are one of many. You will love the tractor and you will know why they offer the best warranty in the industry the TYMs are hard to beat.