TYM 494 or Branson 4820

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #131  
Yeah, so the legacy Branson models are a little more expensive than the comparable TYM legacy models, but I do think the build quality justifies it. Better fit, finish and paint quality

Yes, the no ECM engine means that you can fix DPF issues without throwing the engine into limp mode.
So when you say "Legacy" models.....are these still being produced and available? I guess they must be, the one I saw for sale is a 2023?

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820
So when you say "Legacy" models.....are these still being produced and available? I guess they must be, the one I saw for sale is a 2023?
Yessir. My local TYM dealer is getting all of the 15 and 20 series 2023 models. TYM has also been putting the A series diesel made by Kukje in more of their own models too, as customers have asked for it. The 4820 is a nice little NA machine

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #135  
Pretty sure you can buy a 3515, which has an IDI engine and can be equipped with a cab

You sure can!

Not much on TractorHouse for Branson's in Canada, so this is in the States, but lots of photos.

I really like Branson, and came real close to buying one; just ended up being more comfortable with the Kioti dealer. You really can't go wrong with them!

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820
I'm jealous, but right behind you, well maybe another 6 weeks or so. It seems like we have shared much of this journey. I'm looking forward to your posts when you start putting it to work.
So, are we taking delivery this week? 😁

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #139  
574. I cannot pass up the extra HP for only about 1500 more.

My only problem now is getting complete prices from my 3 dealers.

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #140  
This sure hit the spot, I am in the same boat, 4820 or 494. They both have pros and cons but the pros seem to lean more to the 494.