TS354C Parts Manual

/ TS354C Parts Manual #31  
Hi, I would like a copy please. Thank you

/ TS354C Parts Manual #32  
Tommy: Do you have a owners manual for a Kama Tractor Model TS354C 4 cylinder. Thanks Dan7992

/ TS354C Parts Manual #33  
   / TS354C Parts Manual #34  
Tommy: Do you have a owners manual for a Kama Tractor Model TS354C 4 cylinder. Thanks Dan7992

Noting conversation about KAMA tractors, I have a KM 454.
No service manual nor parts vendor.
Does anyone have a suggestion on whom I may contact for parts/manual?

/ TS354C Parts Manual #35  
Sorry I only had one and the other guy bought it, Artrac Tractor in Ark. had some parts and books, may want to see if he can help

If not I May be able to get you one from my Supplier and have him ship with a parts order, the only manuals they have are Tractor parts, Engine, ( need to know what engine your tractor has ) There are NO SERVICE MANUALS for these tractors

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ TS354C Parts Manual #36  
I would like a pdf copy as well please.
Thanks Dale

/ TS354C Parts Manual #37  
Re: Woodsman 1234 TS354C Parts Manual

I too would like a copy of the pdf for the TS354S manual.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #38  
yes, i would like a copy. working on one and have no manuals.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #39  
yes, i would like a copy. working on one and have no manuals.
Tommy said he only had ONE manual book, and that it had been sold. You will have to contact him directly for an update. Afaik, there are NO PDF manuals for this tractor. If you have the Y385 engine, it's the same as in the Jinma 354. Please read all previous posts.
"Artrac Tractor in Ark. had some parts and books, may want to see if he can help."
Maybe you could Google "Kama tractor manuals" and see what pops up.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #40  
this kama 354 has a 485t motor, at this moment I have no manuals for that engine. so far google has been no help, but thx any way. we will take any advice on the setting the timing to the injector pump. normal T>D>C> to pump is showing timing off by 94 deg.but engine will run on ether. so cam to crank timing is correct.