TS354C Parts Manual

/ TS354C Parts Manual #11  
Those US members requesting manuals should be aware that there are engine changes after the 2006 model year. New EPA regulations came into play effective 2007, subsequent engine manuals should (hopefully) reflect same.

//greg//

/ TS354C Parts Manual #13  
I would be interested in that manual also.
Thanks!
Jaimed

/ TS354C Parts Manual #15  
It's great to have the manual. Now for a big question. Where do you fined parts for the tractor?

/ TS354C Parts Manual #16  
A lot will depend on what parts you need. Many Chinese tractors are built with parts from several factories in China and cross over from one brand to another. So you may find what you need from Tommy at Affordable Tractor, or Chip at Artrac, or Nan at Keno Tractors. All of them are good to deal with and highly knowledgeable about these tractors. They should be able to help you.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #17  
i wonder how much different a manual for the 254 is. i don't have a manual and im trying to fix hydraulics on mine. anyone that has a manual as an easy upload, please send it my way. deserttbred@gmail.com

thank you

/ TS354C Parts Manual #18  
The TS254 and TS354 tractor share a platform, but not an engine. Plus I see you have the two cylinder/295 engine. Most TaiShan owners in this forum had the three cylinder/Y385. Engine manuals might be a problem for you. But ya never know unless you give Chip (or Nan) a call. Model-specific manuals might still be available in China.

//greg//

/ TS354C Parts Manual #19  
yup. should have one ordered later tonight.
quick question (usu. not simple) but if the power steering is functional, wouldnt that suggest the filter is ok (assuming there is only one)?

/ TS354C Parts Manual #20  
Not necessarily. On the TaiShan I owned, power steering had a separate pump with it's own filter. It was hanging off the side of the engine, a silver canister with a replaceable internal filter.

//greg//