TS354C Parts Manual

/ TS354C Parts Manual #1  

chipm4

Tractor
01 Kama TS354C
I have converted my 354C parts manual to PDF; if anyone needs one just let me know.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #3  
Hello Chipm4,
I don't know if its the same as a Griffin tractor or not, but the numbers the same. If you don't mind, I'd like the opprotunity to check it out. thanks sidestep

/ TS354C Parts Manual #4  
Hello Chipm4,
I don't know if its the same as a Griffin tractor or not, but the numbers the same. If you don't mind, I'd like the opprotunity to check it out. thanks sidestep
If you're talkin' about this one, yeah - that's a rebadged TS354C.

//greg//

/ TS354C Parts Manual #5  
Hi Greg,
That looks like the animal, minus the canopy. Can you send me a copy of the PDF file on that? I'd appreciate it. Thanks Sidestep

/ TS354C Parts Manual #6  
Nope, sorry. I traded both my KM454 and my TS354C for a John Deere last year. Chip Uren or the Griffen folks should be able to help you out though.

//greg//

/ TS354C Parts Manual #7  
would it be possible to get a pdf copy of the kama 354c manual. need to get a new clutch assy and would be nice to have the part numbers.

/ TS354C Parts Manual #8  
I have the clutch and may have still have a parts book. Most TS354C were sold with shuttle although a limited number of creeper versions were sold, they use different clutch disks. You wont need the part numbers to order the clutch. 10 years of recieving parts from the Shandong factory and none ever had part numbers on the parts!

/ TS354C Parts Manual #10  
i would be very interested in the clutch and a copy of the manual. cost? info?

thanks

wes