Transferring photos - computer to iPhone

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #11  
On my Samsung phone I use an app called Photo Transfer. Its easy to use and I can transfer photos between windows 7 desktop, my IPad, or my phone without any cables.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone
So..... I'm poking around - looking at the photos on my iPhone. Tapped on an icon and next thing I know a message appears - "authorize the transfer of an additional 40 photos". One more wireless session like that and I will have all my photos on my iPhone.

It was a whole lot faster, easier than using the USB cord to download those original five - earlier today. I guess if I did a transfer more often - I just might have a better idea of what I'm doing.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #14  
On my Android phone, the USB cable will not work for file transfer, for some reason. I use an app called "Send Anywhere" to transfer files and it works really well. It is also available for the Apple phones.
On your android you have to slide your finger down from the top after connecting the usb cable to access the option to enable the file transfer mode. The default just uses it for charging.

I often want to copy photos from my phone to my PC. I just touch the share icon and email them to myself. It compresses the image but no reason you can't do it in either direction.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone
Air drop and the cloud are active software programs on both my computer and cell phone.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #16  
I find that air drop works great! I use it between my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, my kids, my coworkers, and my iPad. It's pretty seamless. Just select the photos you want to send to the other devices, hit the little square with the arrow to do something with the photos, choose air drop, and a list of devices with air drop near you pops up. Select the device you want to send it to and a notice appears on that other device that something is being air dropped to it. Accept it on the other device and boom! Over they go. It's pretty simple. And pretty fast, too.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #17  
No internet service available where I live so I use a Verizon Jetpack for internet, if I take a picture with my iPhone it automatically shows up on my iPad, has been working great for me for quite a few years.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #18  
Well - it's been accomplished. Five photos transferred from my computer to my cell phone. I hooked the two together with a USB cable and followed the steps outlined on an Apple web site. Downloaded one new software pkg - upgraded another. Three new passwords - two new security codes. Marched thru innumerable drop down menus. I, honestly, can not imagine a scenario where I will got thru this level of BS - ever again.

I felt like I was asking to transfer the launch codes for the Starwars ballistic missile inventory.

Oh, well - its done.
and that's why i gave up on this chit years ago. seems every time they do something that might make things easier, the marketing/legal dept get their hands on it and makes it a nightmare.

i find the only thing that comes easy to me is buying something from e bay or that other POS online retailer. i wonder why?

i know a lot of folks like this tappy tappy tappy BS but it ain't for me.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #19  
On your android you have to slide your finger down from the top after connecting the usb cable to access the option to enable the file transfer mode. The default just uses it for charging.

I often want to copy photos from my phone to my PC. I just touch the share icon and email them to myself. It compresses the image but no reason you can't do it in either direction.
That worked on my old phone but not on my new phone. Seems to be some glitch with the USB port. Send Anywhere app works well so I quit worrying about it.

/ Transferring photos - computer to iPhone #20  
Is your computer on a wired local network to the hugesNet? No wireless router (wifi) ? Airdrop requires both devices to be on a common wifi network for best results.

Or like Ralph said, just email them to yourself. I do this a lot.