Big man on block LOL

/ Big man on block LOL #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
After 7 years, my old iPhone finally gave up the ghost for work due to the charging port. I HAVE to have a phone for work.

Spent the dreaded two hours at the cell phone store as buying refurbished was too much of a pain in the butt due to shipping and crossing over more than 1k of contacts.

iPhone12.

I only have to laugh because both of my boys couldn't believe old dad bought the newest and latest iPhone. With the trade in, I've been told by people I know I got a pretty sweet deal (added the fact that I bought it outright instead of putting it on my phone plan).

You just had to see my boys faces when I showed them the camera lenses on the back of the phone when they wouldn't belive their dad would buy a new iPhone LOL

Happy with the pics. Standard pic without any changes made.

At the end of the day, who cares how great the pics are, just justifying my stupidity on having to get a phone the same day and dealing with two hours at the store 😁

Dad finally has something that's cool.

TEST.png

/ Big man on block LOL #2  
Now you have to waste hours figuring out new features :)

/ Big man on block LOL #3  
If nothing else u no longer need to worry (not that u would) about 5G compatibility...

/ Big man on block LOL
Now you have to waste hours figuring out new features :)
I still haven't figured out how to sync it to the company car to talk hands free :ROFLMAO:

Not that overall different from my iPhone7, but already found out I can't seem to text pics without the wi fi being turned off for some reason. I honestly just like it because the phone is small in general.

Still better than my old Blackberry from years ago though IMO per opertation.

/ Big man on block LOL
If nothing else u no longer need to worry (not that u would) about 5G compatibility...
Honestly, 5G wasn't in the equation. I just need to make phone calls and at have times have live video options for service issues.

A pic is worth a thousand words than trying to describe it over the phone. When you can video the sequence of events live, it's worth it's weight in gold IMO.

/ Big man on block LOL #6  
You got a good phone. Should last you a good long while, and the camera(s) are phenomenal. Pretty amazing how long your 7 lasted. I got 5 years each out of a 3GS and 6 before getting my 11, which I love.

Face ID to unlock the phone and authorize apps/payments is pretty handy. That and the lack of a home button do take some getting used to, but you will.

/ Big man on block LOL #7  
I bought a new iPad recently and was amazed at the setup and transfer procedure from my old one. Place them side by side, login to both, then press Go. Took about 10 minutes to clone the new one with apps, photos, contacts, etc.

/ Big man on block LOL
Face ID to unlock the phone and authorize apps/payments is pretty handy. That and the lack of a home button do take some getting used to, but you will.
I'm starting to love the face id for the phone, although at first I wasn't thrilled at putting my face up there. I figure the government already has everything they need on me anyways.

Loving the double tap on back of the phone for a screen shot of an image to text.

Not even noticing the lack of a home button now.

Thing is, this phone would be a bugger if you didn't have any thumbs...