Trailer Project

/ Trailer Project
I have no claims to the design. There are several manufacturer out there who inspired my efforts. I am still learning myself the post after yours offered some advice I did not know about, the placement of the pivot mine is centered.

I don't plan on pulling this with anything but the tractor and it handles just fine at full tractor speed, maybe 12 miles and hour?

Randy

/ Trailer Project #22  
rockinmywaypa - Can you explain your statement about putting the pivot point of the beam ahead of center? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I don't understand how it would make a difference. Thanks in advance

Corm

/ Trailer Project #23  
Youare,
Excellant job on your trailer. As several members have already said. I wouldn't mind having one myself.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The only thing I would like to do is protect the valve stem, going through the woods may have it's dangers.
)</font>
My NHTC35D and I am sure many others, has small metal guards welded to the rim that cover the valve stem. I would think that a man with your talent and ingenuity could whip up something similare in no time.

/ Trailer Project #24  
by tacking on a piece of 11/2 pipe long as the valve stem and tacking it over the stem works great. If you really want invinceability, use a threaded end and put a cap on it.

/ Trailer Project #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( by tacking on a piece of 11/2 pipe long as the valve stem and tacking it over the stem works great. If you really want invinceability, use a threaded end and put a cap on it.
)</font>

What a great idea !!!!!
A piece of pipe, so simple, yet so effective
This site and it's members never cease to amaze me. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif