Track king dozer 34020

/ Track king dozer 34020 #11  
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your help. With what I have been reading I'm assuming the steering clutches are dry clutches. Am I assuming right. Also are any part still available that you know of or am I going down a rabbit hole trying to repair this thing. Thanks again for your help.
Yes, the clutches are dry and integral with the brake drum. They are very much like what you will find in forklift and marine transmissions, though not interchangeable. Most all parts are available online from several domestic sources, including:

Northern Tool used to sell the rebadged Nortrac dozer, and still may have some parts available.
Engine parts are the same as found on some popular wheeled Jinma tractors.

/ Track king dozer 34020 #12  
My Nortrac 3500 b is not turning left very fast . I do mean slow. The brake band has been changed. Does anyone know how to tighten it?

/ Track king dozer 34020 #13  
My Nortrac 3500 b is not turning left very fast . I do mean slow. The brake band has been changed. Does anyone know how to tighten it?
The procedure is in the owner's manual.

/ Track king dozer 34020 #14  
To jump into this conversation a little late if you don't mind. I was a Farm Pro dealer for a while till I wised up and sold a couple of these under their name and still own one. What Bob said about the manufacturer is true. It was imported under many names and Northern was the biggest for a while. Circle G has some of the parts currently as I am having difficulty with a stuck steering clutch. You may have a broken axle at worse or a bad clutch. The engine is a Jinma 30hp in most cases which is very good sleeved engine. One problem I had was battery way too far away resulting in hard starting. I moved it to over the engine.

/ Track king dozer 34020 #15  
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your help. With what I have been reading I'm assuming the steering clutches are dry clutches. Am I assuming right. Also are any part still available that you know of or am I going down a rabbit hole trying to repair this thing. Thanks again for your help.
Apologies for the late reply. Yes, the steering clutches and brakes are dry. Lots of parts available through Circle-G Tractor, Northern Tool, and a few others.