Track king dozer 34020

/ Track king dozer 34020 #1  

Mark1991

Tractor
Track king dozer34020
Hi new to this site and would appreciate any information about the dozer listed in the thread title. I recently got one for free it's a 02 model and and runs good only has 73 hours on it but unfortunately the left track is not operating as it should drive wise or steering wise. I have read that a lot of these Chinese dozers are basically made in the same factories and just sold under different names. I can find next to no information about this dozer. Ant help would really be appreciated. Thank you
Screenshot_20230317-221419.png

Last edited:
   / Track king dozer 34020 #2  
They are all currently manufactured by CYI (China Yuchai International). Pre Y2K models were manufactured by Guilin Fuda Machine LTD.
I may be able to help you. What specifically are the symptoms?

/ Track king dozer 34020
Thank you very much. The left track seems to not be under power . Also the brake for the same track is not working. I am also searching for a parts manual that might apply to this machine. Before I start dissembling it. If you can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Any advice would also be appreciated. I'm assuming it has to do with the clutch on that side?

/ Track king dozer 34020 #4  
If you will PM me your email address I will send you an operators manual (there is no shop manual available for these machines, but the operators manual includes parts). Do you know what engine you have (make and model number)? It should be on a nameplate on the left side of the engine. Better yet, take a good picture of it and post it here. Does your machine have the standard clutch pedal or the hydraulic shuttle clutch (no clutch pedal)?

/ Track king dozer 34020 #5  
The steering clutch and brake have a synchronized linkage that works with a single pedal.

/ Track king dozer 34020
Thank you so much for your help already. You have already answered some questions. I wii get pictures today of any info plates I can find. Yes it has a standard clutch pedal. And a right and left pedal for tracks. Thanks again

/ Track king dozer 34020
Mr Bob here is what I could find

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319-144223.png
    Screenshot_20230319-144223.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20230319-144301.png
    Screenshot_20230319-144301.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
   / Track king dozer 34020 #8  
Mr Bob here is what I could find
Great pics! Your machine has a build date of February 2006. I will include an engine manual as well. Yours is about the same age as mine.

/ Track king dozer 34020
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your help. With what I have been reading I'm assuming the steering clutches are dry clutches. Am I assuming right. Also are any part still available that you know of or am I going down a rabbit hole trying to repair this thing. Thanks again for your help.