Tmg industrial

/ Tmg industrial #1  

jjeff

Elite Member
Tractor
kubota l2850, kubota l4150
Did a search on TBN found nothing. TMG Industrial Wondering if anyone has experience with TMG industrial attachments or anything in general from there company? They have a pretty big line of stuff always see there stuff in local auctions usually new. Thoughts or experience, and impressions are appreciated.
Is it somewhat qaulity?
Customer service?
Problems getting parts?

Last edited:
   / Tmg industrial #2  
A friend of mine has a TMG tire changer he bought from a Ritchie Bros auction, I use the machine to change all my tires - actually really great value if you find one discounted. TMG stuff shows up unboxed and brand new at auctions frequently. Ritchie Bros always has something branded TMG for sale.

/ Tmg industrial
A friend of mine has a TMG tire changer he bought from a Ritchie Bros auction, I use the machine to change all my tires - actually really great value if you find one discounted. TMG stuff shows up unboxed and brand new at auctions frequently. Ritchie Bros always has something branded TMG for sale.
I was looking at some of there tractor and mini-x attachments they seem to carry everything folks on this site use including buildings and sawmills.

/ Tmg industrial #4  
I was looking at some of there tractor and mini-x attachments they seem to carry everything folks on this site use including buildings and sawmills.
Indeed - I will have to keep my eyes open at the next local Ritchie auction and see if they have anything agricultural. I would be keen to get one of their poly greenhouses, too.